Excitement

After you sorted out the whole Luke issue with Simeon, you all went back to the resort. The others were still in the city, and Simeon decided to head back with Luke. Luke had wanted to stay but Simeon explained that you would be back before he knew it and that got him to go willingly. Levi decided to stay back for a bit, he even talked to Simeon to buy him sometime. Karasu left to hang out with the twins to give you and Levi some alone time.

"Wear protection and clean up after yourself." He jokingly said as he left the two of you alone in your room.

"And you should go touch some grass." You hugged him and shoved him out the door. "See you later!"

"Bye!"

You went back to Levi who was on your bed with your new friend. The little dog shark seemed to get along with Levi. It was licking his face and snuggling up to him. You laughed as you sat down next to them.

"He really likes you." Your friend ran to you and settled himself in your lap. "I still don't have a name for him. Any ideas?" Levi opened his mouth to say something before you raised your hand to stop him. "And before you say anything it better not be a TSL name. Listen I love that series too but I'm not naming my new friend Lord of corruption."

"Then I don't have any ideas." Levi scooted next to you. You held your new friend up and looked at his face.

"What does he look like?" You asked Levi as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"What do you mean by that? He looks like a shark and a dog."

"Pfft–I mean what kind of name does he look like he'd have? Maybe a josh?"

"No, that doesn't fit." It seemed your friend agreed with Levi. He looked like he tried making a disgusted face, but all he could manage was squinting his eyes, very cutely too.

"Ha, I don't think he likes it." Levi said. You pulled your friend closer and settled him between you both.

"How about...Jeffery? Jeff for short." You looked at your friend and he seemed to like it. Levi looked down and thought the name over.

"I think Jeff is the perfect name." Levi said as he got closer to you. He was practically on your lap.

"Me too, and I think he likes it." Jeff shook happily and cuddled into the blankets.

"So...what do you want to do?" You asked Levi.

"A date would be ideal but I don't think we have time for that."

"Maybe we should just fuck then." It would be fast so...

"What?" Levi turned red.

"I'm just messing around. We don't have to do anything really. We can just cuddle and watch something or go for a short walk if you want."

"Both options sound nice...but I'd like to go on a walk." Levi wasn't quite ready for the other options yet. Which was fine by you.

"Sure! Little Jeff can follow us too." You got off the bed and put on your sandals. Levi did the same and you both began walking down to the beach. You walked on the baby blue sand holding hands with Jeff following behind you.

"So, how's it been not having me around?"

"Unbearable." Levi grumbled thinking back to your absence at breakfast.

"Seriously? I mean even in the Devildom I wasn't around much."

"Yeah, but at least then I knew you'd be back at night or in the morning. At least I got to see you during breakfast, first period, and lunch." He got closer to you and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry Levi." You patted his head.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you're having fun."

"I am having fun, and I'm even happier that you're here. I like sharing moments with you. I hope that you'll keep visiting me." You kissed his cheek, catching him off guard.

"You!" He wanted to be angry but he couldn't be mad with you.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help myself! You're just so tempting when you blush." You smiled at him. "But if you're not comfortable with me kissing you out of the blue, then I'll stop."

"No, I'm fine with you doing that. I was just caught off guard." Levi scratched the back of his head. "How about we try that again?" He smirked and grabbed your chin. Pulling your face closer he kissed you, deeply. You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck. He placed his hands on your waist and pulled you closer.

"You taste so sweet, I could eat you up...and I just might." Levi murmured into your ear. He moved onto kissing you neck, licking, sucking, and biting.

"Nrgh~! Wow, one kiss and you get bold, huh?" You teased. Levi just hummed and kept going at it. He was making sure to appreciate every moment he had with you. He must've been getting a little too carried away because you began to stumble. He made sure to hold you tightly and settled you down on the sand. He sat down next to you, not sure if he should continue.

"Are you getting shy again?" You whispered into his ear.

"Maybe..." He looked at your neck, he was pleased with his work. You looked a mess and he loved it. He pulled your arm and sat you down on his lap, facing him. "You look so pretty." He said.

"And you're so handsome~!" You cooed. You kissed his cheek and started working your way down. You left a trail of kisses from his jawline to his chest. You had Levi whimpering and moaning beneath you, it was exciting. "You look amazing, but how about we get you fixed up and head back? Simeon can't keep your siblings occupied forever."

"I wish he could."

—-------------------------------------

"I see you and Levi had some fun." Karasu said teasingly.

"Yup. What's up with you all leaving hickeys on me and doing it in public too?" You said as you adjusted your pajamas in the mirror.

"It's just so much fun." He said as he walked over to you. He stood behind you and hugged you from behind. "Plus, sometimes you're just too cute and tempting, like now." He started kissing the back of your neck.

"Karasu!" You let out a giggle. 'I never thought I'd ever be loved by someone. Let alone three people.' You had a smile on your face and there were tears in the corner of your eyes. 'Look at me getting all sentimental.'

"Oh, Babe are you ok? Why are you tearing up?" Karasu had turned you to look at him.

"No, yeah I'm fine, just..." You hugged him and buried your face into his neck. "I've never been happier. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love you so much."

"Seems a little out of the blue but I love you too!" He happily hugged you back. He picked you up, spun you around and threw you on the bed.

"Karasu!" You yelped. He threw himself at you and hugged you.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Yes." You started moving around the blankets and pillows to make it more comfortable. He put on a movie and you began cuddling.

"Where are we going after this place?" You asked.

"That's supposed to be a surprise. But if you want a hint, we're going up in the air."

"That doesn't tell me a single thing but alright."

You continued watching the movie until the infamous sex scene popped up. You could feel Karasu looking at you.

"Something you want to say?" You asked as you turned to look at him.

"I think you know what I'm thinking." He said, sitting up.

"Do you think the walls are thick enough?" You smirked.

"Well we're about to find out." He licked his lips and began to undress. Once he was done he moved onto you and stripped you of your clothes.

"Woah, slow down!" You squealed happily.

"In a few more minutes you'll be asking me to speed up~" He winked at you.

Needless to say, it was a long night.