Chapter 2

Six years passed since Karna was found by Radha and Adhiratha, he was an unusually sensible and unique child to them, that never did cause them problems. As a child only he called for them to clean himself, nothing else, not even to feed him. Radha had to make sure he was well fed. Karna who was actually enjoying his childhood, he can understand why Karn adored Radha she was perfect doting and loving mother but he was surprised wasn't they supposed to have another child named shon but nothing happened he was lone child, whatever he wasn't complaining. He being a six year old was stronger than most adult perks of being demigod afterall Karna did raise the entire earth by four fingers to try and free his chariot wheel so it wasn't surprising to him. He held his routine of his free time for chanting of “Om namah shivay” but added shiv tandav stotram to that, he was walking and speaking fluently when he was one year old but when he was three he was allowed to go out of his house to roam around he took this opportunity to go to jungle and found a secluded place where he made a shivling and there he does his yoga Asana and meditation along with the chanting. He still hasn't got his wish to see Mahadev but was adamant, if others can so can he. He spent his outside time here only.

His day start with accompanying his family for surya pooja, he know they were his devotee and at that time they found him so they didn't miss he too had no problem in greetings his father and offer jal to him, then they return home, his father then has to go to work while his mother busy in making breakfast. After the family has breakfast together, Karna immediately goes to his secluded place for his daily yoga practice and meditation, till lunch he stays there and return for lunch because his family would be very worried if he didn't, after lunch he again sneaks out in pretense to play while he came here again and from then to sunset he does his meditation in front of shivling. Then he goes home and with his mother he goes to the river bank to dusk surya pooja then they return. Where his mother busy herself in cooking while he just sat beside her to help her in any way and kept mentally chanting. His efforts were not in vain. He could feel getting stronger and calmer. What's shocking is that he could feel his chakra and chakra points as well. He knew of their existence but in kalyug all yoga was for physical strengthening and spiritual practice but in dwaparyug its practicality was showing itself. He was a child so his body was comparatively pure again perks of being demigod that too son of ruler of navgrah and he has experience of a lifetime which is both helpful and a block for him but it didn't deter him, he slowly adopted and now he even stopped addressing himself as third person even mentally. He has now accepted that he is Karna and Karna is him. Bhaskar chaturvedi doesn't exist in dwaparyug but his experience and knowledge could be useful so why not use it. From then on everything was easy, his focus increased and he stopped comparing or thinking everything he knew of Mahabharata to his current situation. He thought of going with the flow and left everything to niyati. If it was the same as Karna, he has no complaints as he loves him for who he is but if it changes no problems will be there too.

One day he came to his secluded place after lunch for his usual meditation and saw a aghori was there, he didn't knew they existed, he did a polite bow and greetings,

Karna : Pranipat.

Aghori: Oh! You are not repelent of me? How interesting?

He said in husky voice,

Karna : Why would I? You are a shiv bhakt like me.

Aghori: Oh! Shivbhakt. Bold claim for a child.

Karna : Does age matter in devotion mahoday?

Aghori : No it doesn't. Boy, seeing you here, I can presume this shiv ling is yours?

Karna : Yes I made it but it doesn't belong to me, how can shivling belong to an individual?

Aghori : Then you may not have any problem praying to him, you see I am late for my usual worshipping.

Karna : Please go ahead.