Chapter 5: Uneasy heart and fear

"Yi Wei." Sun Qi trotted to catch up with Yi Wei, patted him on the shoulder and said, "So you have known about them for a long time. I thought you really like Gu Heng so much that you don't care what he does. You pretend to not know."

"If you really love so humblely, you will be humble yourself." Yi Wei said facelessly.

"That's right." Sun Qi nodded and said, "I just said, how can you be so smart that you can't see that Gu Heng and Yi Xuan are hiding from you? Your way of counterattacking and retaliating is so cool. You should deal with them like this and let them feel what it's like to be concealed and betrayed."

Sun Qi has always been disliked with Gu Heng and Yi Xuan. He felt that both of them were particularly hypocritical. He hoped that they could last forever and stop harming others.

Yi Wei was very calm because such a little rebound and revenge could not make him happy with greater grief.

On the contrary, Sun Qi was more excited than Yi Wei. He said happily, "I just stood opposite them and saw their expression clearly. It was really relieved. I almost couldn't help laughing. I think at least a week... No, it should be within at least a month. As long as I think of the expressions of the two of them, I will laugh and thank them for contracting for my jokes for a month."

"But I'm also particularly surprised that you became Gu Dong's internship assistant." Sun Qi said, "But think about it carefully, although you became Gu Dong's internship assistant, which is beyond everyone's expectation, it is also reasonable. After all, your total personal score is the highest."

mtl'rs note: gu dong= chairman gu

"I'm going to see Secretary Wu. If you want to go back to the dormitory, you should go there." Yi Wei pointed to another way.

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot. Then I'll go back to the dormitory first and talk to you in the evening." After saying that, Sun Qi turned around and left on the other side.

Yi Wei looked at Sun Qi, who was gradually moving away couldn't help but sigh then continued to move forward.

Secretary Wu was going to tell Yi Wei the content of his work he was responsible for later, and Yi Wei asked to see Gu Yueshan. After asking Gu Yueshan, Secretary Wu took him to Gu Yueshan's study.

"From today on, you can stay here in a good name. I will ask someone to arrange accommodation for you. If your parents have any comments, please let them come to me." Gu Yueshan put down the documents in his hand, looked at Yi Wei and said, "Do you have any other requirements?"

Gu Yueshan has changed the black suit he wore when he first came back, which was not as impressing as when he was studying in the conference room at home just now, but Yi Wei still didn't dare to face him.

"I..." Yi Wei carefully observed Gu Yueshan's look, and then looked at Gu Yueshan putting aside his glasses. After a little rest assured, he summoned up the courage and said, "Gu Dong, I want to take a few days off to visit my adoptive mother abroad."

"Yes." Gu Yueshan said.

"One more thing is... Regarding the thing I asked you to stop Gu Heng and Yi Xuan's engagement before, there is no need to go on. Please let their engagement banquet go smoothly."

After hearing Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen, Yi Wei knew that they had helped him terminate his marriage contract, Gu Heng was going to be engaged to Yi Xuan, and in order to avoid the embarrassment of Gu Heng and Yi Xuan, they were going to let him leave the Gu family to learn. He was so angry that he was to stay at the Gu family to retaliate against Gu Heng and Yi Xuan. With the courage, he came to Gu Yueshan and made a deal with him.