Chapter 76: I'm weak and poor

Yi Wei walked into the living room, glanced at Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong, and then walked over and sat down.

"What important do you want to tell me?" Yi Wei looked at them and said, "I still have something to do. I don't have time to listen to nonsense. Please tell me the point directly. I'm your own children, you are my biological parents, and you have raised me for four or five years, so there is no need to say more. On the fake birthday you gave me, what I should say has been very clear. I don't want to waste time repeating these words. If you want to hear them, I can record it for you. Take it back and listen to it several times."

Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong looked at each other and said, "Yi Wei, we apologize to you. We were wrong before. We should not be too biased on Yi Xuan, which caused you psychological damage. We are sorry to you. But in fact, we still love you in our hearts, otherwise we will not specially pick you back from abroad. And although we are better to Yi Xuan, we are not bad to you. Eccentricity is not an unforgivable thing, is it? Do you know how sad you are after you left on your birthday party? I cried all night and didn't sleep, because you were my child."

"That sounds great." Yi Wei said sarcastically, "You have to pick me back, which is the origin of my pain and what I hate you the most. In fact, at the beginning, the reason why you came to me was just to see how I was doing. Originally, you didn't plan to pick me up, because it was not your own business that you didn't want to expose Yi Xuan. But after the investigation, you learned that my adoptive mother was the daughter of the Mi family, so you made up your mind to pick me up, because you didn't want me to be the child of the Mi family. Am I right?"

Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong looked a little bad, because Yi Wei was completely right. That's what they really thought at the beginning.

Yi Wei looked at them and continued, "If I hadn't married Yue Shan and had children, after I left Yi's house, you would definitely not have looked at me. Just waitedly for me to go back to admit my mistakes and beg you, unlike now. You admit your mistake and apologize to me. I said Is that right?"

Yi Wei's questioning once again made Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen speechless, but this time they came, for the sake of the company's Yi family, they also had to get Yi Wei's understanding and his help anyway.

"We don't defend anything except to apologize. Believe it or not, your father and I have been reflect on the mistakes in your attitude towards you and Yi Xuan before this period. This time, I really want you to help Yijia. After all, your blood is connected, you can think of pity for us, and we will remember your goodness." Zhao Zhen said with tears in her eyes.

"Don't show me weakness. I know what you want." Yi Wei said blankly, "Even if I don't want to have anything to do with you, I still understand the world. If you complain to others and pretend to be pitiful, in the end, the public opinion outside will become my careful, cold-blooded and ruthless, and accuse me. Don't worry, even for my own reputation, I won't completely ignore Yijia."

Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong breathed a sigh and something else that she hoped that Yi Wei could go home and sit down when he had time. Yi Wei was just silent and did not answer.

After they left, Yi Wei sneered for a moment and then got up and went back to the yard. How can he care what others say about him? As long as his marriage relationship with Gu Yueshan remains unchanged, no matter how those who are generous about the Virgin Mary of others talk about him behind his back, he must be polite in front of him.

But this is also an opportunity for them to experience first-hand what they feel like to be treated differently. If he rejects them directly and lets them no longer have any thoughts, the psychological gap of differential treatment will become very small, and only when there are hopes and expectations in people's hearts will the psychological gap of differentiated treatment be particularly obvious.