Chapter 90: Admit defeat

Xu Hua suddenly fainted, but before the doctor and the ambulance arrived, she woke up by herself. When the doctor arrived, she examined her. She just didn't have a good rest during this period, coupled with her old age and stimulation, so she has dizziness and short-term coma. As long as she rests well and calms her mood and mood, there will be no big problem.

Xu Hua rested all night, and the next day, she insisted on going to Gu Yueshan to ask everything clearly.

Gu Yueshan had known that Xu Hua would come to him. He had been ready to wait for her for a long time. Yi Wei was also there, so the three of them sat down and talked all today.

"Make such a scam, tease us, and fool us around. You and Yi Wei hid in the dark and watched all this. Are you happy?" Xu Hua looked at Gu Yueshan and said, "You seemed to be much older overnight."

"You are still habitually blaming others for their mistakes and never reflecting on your mistakes." Gu Yueshan looked at Xu Hua and said, "Mi Wei is indeed Yi Wei, but the original purpose of his creation of this false identity is that he just doesn't want to be found that he is pregnant and still in China. It's you who think that you have the opportunity to deal with him and want to use Mi Wei, who is easy to control, to replace Yi Wei's position. Isn't it? Is he allowed to fight back?"

Yi Wei also answered, "It's not that I took the initiative to set up a situation to deceive you, but that you wanted to set up a situation for me. I just fought back and trapped you with your game. If there is really Mi Wei, and all your plans to deal with me have been successful, then what will I be like now? What is the second aunt's position to blame us? Just because your plan didn't succeed, everything was our fault?"

"Anyway, I'm your own mother, but you completely prefer Yi Wei, which is the coldest thing for me." Xu Hua looked at Gu Yueshan with a sad look.

"You don't have to remind me that you are my own mother as soon as something happens. I have never forgotten that you are my own mother. And everything Yi Wei did has never been concealed from me. I know everything, but I didn't intervene in this matter, because you are my own mother, so I have been giving you a chance and waiting for you to stop, but you are wrong to the end! It's extremely disappointing!"

Xu Hua closed her eyes, took a deep breath and said, "I'll bear all the responsibilities. If you blame me, you will blame me. I will move out as soon as possible. I won't say more words about your affairs in the future, and I won't think about what to Yi Wei again. It's just that Gu Heng is still young, and his life still has a long way to go. We didn't teach him well before. Just look at your eldest brother's face and give him another chance to teach him well."

Xu Hua offered to move out and promised that she would not deal with Yi Wei again. She wanted to protect Gu Heng's future by giving up her own position in the Gu family and the interests of her mother's family.

"It's not that I haven't given him a chance before, but compared with Gu Chang, his mentality and ability are much worse." Gu Yueshan sighed and said, "Look at his future performance."

Gu Yueshan didn't want to promise Xu Hua anything. After all, Gu Heng was not his own son. He did not have to teach him his responsibilities and obligations conscientiously, and he didn't want to bear the consequences for Gu Heng's future life.

After Xu Hua left, Yi Wei held Gu Yueshan's hand and leaned against each other.

Xu Hua really had nothing to say to Gu Heng, her grandson. She planned for him wholeheartedly. At this time, she could give up what she almost spent her lifelong care of for Gu Heng, but she was willing to give up, but the Xu family and the Jiang family were not willing to give up.