Chapter 59: So nervous

A few days later, Yi Wei received a reply from pheromone. Pheromone did not let his students guide Sun Yu, but recommended Sun Yu to another piano master who had a good relationship with him, because Sun Yu's style was very similar to that of the master, and the master agreed after watching the video of Sun Yu's game.

"Master Albert?" Sun Yu looked at the letter of recommendation in disbelief and said, "Is this true? I'm not dreaming, am I?"

"Actually, it also has something to do with you last time winning the award abroad. The last track of your competition was the piano he created. After listening to it, he was very satisfied with you. In addition, my teacher pheromone personally recommended you, so he was willing to guide you in person for a period of time." Yi Wei looked at him and said.

"Thank you so much, Brother Yi Wei." Sun Yu was so excited that he didn't know what to do. He hugged his brother and shouted, "Brother, I'm not dreaming..."

Sun Qi patted Sun Yu on the back and said, "You're not dreaming. Well, I know you're happy."

"Let's go. I'll take you to the management office to go through the formalities." Yi Wei got up and said.

Sun Qi and Sun Yu also got up and followed Yi Weiyi to the management office.

"After all the formalities have been completed and all the matters are confirmed, you can go abroad with a letter of recommendation. Then you can study hard with Master Albert. If he is satisfied with you, he may accept you as a formal student as soon as he is happy." Yi Wei said to Sun Yu.

"Brother Yi Wei, don't worry, I will try my best!" Sun Yu said seriously.

"When it's time to work hard, you must work hard, but when it's time to relax, you must also relax. Don't be tight all the time, otherwise it's easy to break the string in your heart." Yi Wei said.

"I know." Sun Qi replied.

After arriving at the Home Learning Management Office, Yi Wei asked the workers to go through various procedures, and the three of them sat and waited for tea. All the expenses of Sun Yu after going abroad are borne by family learning, and Master Albert's side, the expenses should be paid must not be less, and the teaching expenses at the master level are quite expensive.

Hearing that Yi Wei had taken Sun Yu to go through the formalities, Xu Peng came out of the office.

"Let me see." Xu Peng reached out and took the information from the staff and looked over.

Sun Yu looked at Sun Qi nervously. He was worried that this opportunity would be taken away again. Sun Qi comforted him with his eyes. This opportunity was absolutely impossible to be taken away.

Yi Wei ignored Xu Peng, but leisurely drank tea and looked at his mobile phone.

"Since the information is complete, I will go through these procedures myself, and I will do all of them today." Xu Peng looked at Yi Wei and said, "You don't have to wait here. When it's done, I'll ask the formalities to be sent to Sun Yu for signature. He can confirm the departure time by himself. I will ask someone to book a ticket for him."

Yi Wei got up and looked at Xu Peng and said, "Then it's troublesome for the deputy supervisor."

"It's all the work we should do. There's nothing to do." Xu Peng looked at Yi Wei politely and said that his attitude was very different from yesterday.

Yi Wei smiled, then turned around and left with Sun Qi and Sun Yu.

After leaving the management office, Sun Qi said to Yi Wei, "The attitude of deputy supervisor is very different from last time. What's wrong with him? Last time, He was relying as uncle of Gu Dong and didn't pay attention to you at all, he even deliberately gave you a horse. Why is he so polite today?"