Chapter 45: Super gift pack

"Mom." Yi Wei quickly walked to Mi Xue and shouted.

Mi Xue stretched out his hand to Yi Wei and shook his hand after he approached, "Will you go home today?"

"Hmm." Yi Wei nodded: "There is still one class in the afternoon I'll go back after class."

These leaders already know that Mi Xue came for Yi Wei and the leaders of the School of Psychology regret that Yi Wei chose this college. If Yi Wei chose their college, it would not only bring the capital investment of Gu Group, but also Mrs. Mi Lei, the golden network. They felt that Xiang College was just hit by the super gift bag falling from the sky, which is really enviable.

Qi Ran was also shocked that Yi Wei actually called Mrs. Mi Lei mother. He now understands why Yi Wei was not angry when he deliberately provoked him, but confidently said that he disdained to join the study group he set up.

"Mrs. Mi Lei, thank you again for coming to our college for a lecture." The dean of Xiang College said politely.

"In addition to going out for a break and seeing Yi Wei's learning place with my own eyes, there is another very important thing to discuss with the dean." Mi Xue looked at the dean and said.

"Mrs. Mi Lei, please say it."

"I have confirmed everything Yi Wei has learned now. I will give him learning guidance according to his learning progress, so I hope that the college will not always force him to learn some half-hang and to learn some experience." Mi Xue looked at it and continued to say to the dean, "Once the school go wrong, I have to help him straight, which will delay Yi Wei's learning progress."

Qi Ran was stunned for a moment. Obviously, this was aimed at him. He had received recognition before, but now he has been criticized by Mrs. Mi Lei, who has the title of the top of psychology, which makes him a little difficult to recover.

The dean has also heard about Qi Ran's repeated invitation to Yi Wei to join his study group, he turned his head and then said to Mi Xue, "Mrs. Mi Lei, please rest assured that we will not force Yi Wei to participate in other learning activities except for compulsory courses and the elective courses he chose."

"Is that so, I will be relieved." Mi Xue smiled and said, "Then I'll leave first."

"Mrs. Mi Lei, slow down."

Mi Xue smiled and said to Yi Wei, "I'll wait for you to come back for dinner together."

"Okay." Yi Wei nodded, watched Mi Xue get into the car by a female bodyguard and then left.

"Yi Wei, come to my office." After saying to Yi Wei, the dean looked at Qi Ran and said, "You can also come together."

Yi Wei looked at it together, and then followed the dean to his office.

Qi Ran controlled the hand he wanted to shake and followed with calmness.

In addition to Yi Wei and Qi Ran, there were also vice presidents and the professor who helped Qi Ran make various arrangements.

The dean looked at Yi Wei and said, "Yesterday, Director Gu called me and asked you about joining the study group formed by Qi Ran."

Yi Wei was stunned for a moment and thought that Gu Yueshan was busy abroad now. Unexpectedly, he even knew such a trivial thing and called the dean in person. The dean didn't think that he told Gu Yueshan, right?

"I think if you have Mrs. Mi Lei's personal tutoring, there is really no need to waste time on any study group. In the future, you just need to arrange time according to the curriculum and study plan. No matter who wants to invite you to join any study group, you don't have to pay attention to it. If someone repeatedly entangled and forced you , just let me know and I'll take care of it."