Chapter 57: Permissions

Yi Wei went back to the yard to hold the child and then went to Haitangyuan.

When Sun Qi saw Yi Wei coming in with the child in his arms, he couldn't wait to quickly walk over and pick up the child and shouted, "Baby."

Sun Qi held the child in his arms and shook gently. He looked at Yi Wei and said, "The old lady didn't do anything to you, did she? Did she embarrass you?"

"In the Gu family, no one can do anything to me. Even if she wants to embarrass me, she won't use this way. This will only make Gu Dong angry with her angry reasons." Yi Wei sat down and took a sip of tea and said, "She just wanted to excile me. By the way, she tried out whether I didn't care about Gu Dong raised women outside. Unfortunately, she not only didn't vent her anger, but also seemed to be more angry."

"Try up if you don't care about Gu Dong raising women outside?" Sun Qi couldn't help laughing, "It seems that your goal has been achieved."

"This is not an end yet. It depends on what they are going to do next." Yi Wei put away his smile and said seriously, "This is the beginning, and it is also the official beginning."

"Not to say that, it is the most important thing for people to live happily in their lives." Sun Qi sat down next to Yi Wei in his arms, turned the child to Yi Wei and said, "Look at this beautiful little face. What else is unhappy in life?"

Yi Wei smiled and couldn't stop the gentleness of his eyes.

The child also laughed.

"He laughed!" Sun Qi said in surprise, "It's so cute to see him laugh for the first time."

The two teased the child to play. It is his daily life for such a big child to eat and sleep every day. After the child fell asleep again, the two quietly stayed beside them to study.

The next day, Yi Wei went to the college for class. By the way, he sent the child to the Mi family first. After finishing the school, he went to the Mi family to study under the guidance of his adoptive mother, and then took the child to the company to wait for Gu Yueshan to go home together.

Yi Wei hugged the child and walked into the office. As he looked at the child and said, "We picked up the father home. Our baby is only more than two months old, so he came to pick up his father home. It's really too good, isn't it? Ask your father if he is gratified. Our baby can be filial to his father after two months."

"Are you tired today?" Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei.

"I'm not tired." Yi Wei shook his head, walked to him, and said to the child, "Come on, baby, give your father a milky kiss."

Gu Yueshan took the child and held it in his arms and kissed him gently on the child's small face.

"How long will it take to go home?" Yi Wei leaned against his desk.

"There are still two documents that can be returned after reading and signing." Gu Yueshan said.

"Okay." Yi Wei took over the child and said, "Let's not disturb your father's work. Let's wait quietly and let the father finish the work quickly, okay, baby?"

Gu Yueshan continued to finish reading the document. Yi Wei walked to the sofa next to him and sat down and wait. The two had discussed it before. When it comes to work, they try their best to go home. If they haven't finished work, they will also take home to do it. In this way, at least half of the time in a year, the three of them can use it late. Accompany and get along with each other.

After Gu Yueshan finished reading the document, the two took the children home together.

After dinner and bathing, I only leaned against Gu Yueshan's arms with the child in my arms. Gu Yueshan pressed the remote control, and there was a large screen in front of the bed. The screen was divided into four parts, all of which were recorded and broadcasts of important meetings of domestic and foreign companies. Gu Yueshan also had a laptop at hand to record.