Chapter 35: Let's shake together on the boat

Yi Bo panicked after learning about Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan. He immediately rushed to the inn to find Gu Heng and wanted to ask him in person whether it was true.

Gu Heng was so angry in the room that he smashed the teacup and vase, grabbed his hair and walked around the room.

"Yi Wei was engaged to me before. How can he be with my fourth uncle now?! How can the two of them do such a thing completely regardless of my face and feelings!!"

Yi Xuan stood aside and didn't know what to say. Gu Yueshan was his first love. He had been secretly in love with him for so many years. He thought about it day and night every day. His greatest wish was to be with him but he mercilessly threw him down the stairs, smashed his sincerity with his own hands, and then chose Yi Wei.

Yi Xuan heard the doorbell and walked over to open the door.

"Brother." Yi Xuan looked at Yi Bo and shouted, and then turned his side to let him in.

Yi Bo looked at the messy room that had been thrown away, and knew that things must have been determined, but he still asked, "Is Yi Wei really with Gu Dong?"

Gu Heng was so angry that he didn't want to answer this question in person.

Yi Bo looked at Yi Xuan again. Yi Xuan said, "It's true. The picture of two holding each other. That is, Gu Dong and Yi Wei are not wrong. And just now, someone in the group said that they saw Gu Dong holding Yi Wei's hand walking on the street."

"They are going to be together in public? Yi Wei is still working as an assistant to Gu Dong. Aren't they afraid of others to gossip?" Yibo said.

"He is with my fourth uncle. What's the big deal if he doesn't be an assistant? In case they plan to..." Gu Heng closed his eyes and gritted his teeth and said, "In case they plan to get married, the head-in-wife of the Gu family, the chairman's wife of Gu's Group, is much better than a broken assistant! At worst, he won't be an assistant!"

Yi Bo said with an ugly face, "If Gu Dong really wants to marry Yi Wei, it will be very unfavorable to us, especially Gu Heng, so you must find a way for your grandmother to prevent both of them from getting married."

"You're quite relaxed. Last time because of the flower viewing banquet blind date, my fourth uncle taught the two old ladies in the family a lesson, smashed things and roared. He said that no one could care about his marriage. Now the two old ladies still dare to care about it. Even if they want to take care of it, my fourth uncle will not be listening to them. "

"Yi Wei's revenge is so strong that if we can't stop him from marrying your fourth uncle, it will be even more difficult for you to become the heir of the Gu family."

"Even if I can't stop him from marrying my fourth uncle, he can't stop me from inheriting the Gu family property. My fourth uncle is infertile. They can't have their own children. My fourth uncle must choose one between me and other cousins to inherit Gu's property. There are so many people in the Gu family who support me, and my grandmother. In the end, the person who inherits the Gu family property must be me!" Gu Heng clenched his fist tightly and said with a fierce and firm look.

"Why do you believe that they will get married?" Yi Xuan, who had been silent, suddenly said.

Gu Heng and Yi Bo looked at him at the same time.

"There are countless people who date and then break up. Even if they have been engaged, there are also people who have dissolved their marriage. Not to mention that Gu Dong may never have thought of marry Yi Wei. Even if Gu Dong has this idea, how long their relationship can last, it must be." Yi Xuan said.