Chapter 9: Secretly inlove for a long time

After getting out of the car, Yi Wei take a look at the people then walked in behind Gu Yueshan with other assistants.

"What's wrong?" Gu Yueshan asked the housekeeper because he knew that it was absolutely impossible for the two old ladies in the family to discuss something calmly.

"The second old lady said that she would hold an engagement banquet for Master Gu Heng in the main house." The housekeeper said.

"Didn't you say that the hotel has been booked? Why do you suddenly have an engagement banquet at home?" Gu Yueshan frowned.

"Two days ago, after the husband went abroad, the two old ladies quarreled over a little thing. Yesterday afternoon, the second lady suddenly said that she would hold an engagement banquet at the main house. The old lady said that she did not comply with the rules and disagreed with it."

After Gu Heng and Yi Xuan's friends came to their senses, they immediately discussed it.

"Why did Yi Wei get off from Gu Dong's car? I didn't see it right now, did I?"

"How can he see it wrong? It's Yi Wei. Why does he sit in the same car with Gu Dong?"

"Yes, Secretary Wu, who has been with Director Gu for more than ten years, got out of the car in the back. He is just an intern. Why did he get off from Director Gu's car?"

"Don't get excited yet. Maybe Gu happened to say something to him, so he got him in the car by the way."

"He is an internship assistant. Secretary Wu is responsible for arranging his work. What can Gu Dong have to ask him?"

"I don't know, but can you think of any other reason?"

Just as they were discussing why Yi Wei got off Gu Yueshan's car, Yi Xuan was looking at Gu Yueshan's back.

The person Yi Xuan fell in love with secretly before was Gu Yueshan. Gu Yueshan had not been married for many years. Yi Xuan felt that he had hope to be with him, so every time Gu Heng confessed to him, he refused. But it was Gu Yueshan himself who made him give up completely.

He happened to meet Gu Yueshan that day. Seeing Gu Yueshan, he seemed a little uncomfortable, and there were no one else around him. He thought it was a good opportunity to get close to Gu Yueshan, so he went forward to care about Gu Yueshan. At that time, Gu Yueshan asked him to get out of here. Yi Xuan was scared by Gu Yueshan's look, but he thought that for so many years, there was rare to have a chance. It would be a pity to talk to Gu Yueshan alone. At least he had to make a deeper impression on him, so he reached out to touch Gu Yueshan, and then was choked by Gu Yueshan and threw down the stairs.

Yi Xuan fell off the stairs with a blue nose and a swollen face, so he was completely afraid of Gu Yueshan. Although he had heard that Gu Yueshan was prone to violence before, he thought that it was only misrepresented and that Gu Yueshan, as the head of the Gu family, would not be able to suppress those people if he was not strict, and the unwillingness of those people of the Gu family would there be some bad rumors. He had seen Gu Yueshan many times over the years and felt that he was not like a violent person. But he didn't expect that when he thought he had the opportunity to get along with Gu Yueshan alone, but only said a few words and was directly thrown down the stairs by Gu Yueshan. Only then did he believe that the rumors were true.

Yi Xuan dared not say that Gu Yueshan threw him down the stairs, but said that he accidentally fell down, but after this time, Gu Yueshan's divine image in his mind also cast a shadow, which completely gave up the idea of wanting to be with Gu Yueming. Because no matter how handsome a person is, no matter how capable and means, as long as he is prone to violence, he must not have the idea of wanting to be with him.