Chapter 63: Parents and future godfathers

Yi Wei lost his temper with Gu Yueshan and was still "fighting" with Gu Yueshan in bed. Yi Wei felt that he was fierce like a lion, but in fact, in Gu Yueshan's eyes, Yi Wei was like a splashing kitten, and he had no strength at all.

Although Yi Wei won the "fight" but did not calm down immediately. He hugged the child and cried, "Baby, your own father and you... and your stepfather don't love me. I can't count on them anymore. Let's live the two of us in the future."

"What is this?" Gu Yueshan fed Yi Wei with a bowl of bird's nest porridge and said, "Why did I become a stepfather?"

Yi Wei originally wanted to have a backbone not to eat, but he was really hungry, so he opened his mouth and ate it bit by bite. As he ate, he said, "You are either the stepfather, you are either your father, or your godfather. No, you are jealous of me. You are jealous at night and jealous during the day, which makes me sour. "

"Then I'll be your own father. What do you think you want me to be so that I won't be angry?" Gu Yueshan asked.

"Who wants you to be a father? I don't lack fatherly love. Don't take advantage of me." Yi Wei kicked him angrily.

Gu Yueshan held Yi Wei's foot, put the empty bowl on the bedside table next to him, lay down and held Yi Wei and the child into his arms and said, "You also won the fight. Now were on your honeymoon, don't be angry, okay?"

Yi Wei buried his face on the child and ignored him.

After that, Gu Yueshan coaxed him for two days, and he was not angry. Then the two stayed for a few more days and ended their honeymoon sweetly.

After returning to Gu's family, Yi Wei learned all the big and small things during this period.

Regarding the dissolution of the marriage contract between Gu Heng and Yi Xuan, except for Xu Hua and Yi Xuan himself, everyone else originally disagreed, but Xu Hua made some commitments to the Yi family in order to let Gu Heng and Yi Xuan dissolve the marriage contract, and also made commitments to both Gu Heng and Yi Xuan. If she could meet her requirements, let them If two people get married, if they don't meet her requirements, they can't get married.

"Yi Xuan is going abroad to study. All the arrangements are ready, and the person who helped him arrange all this is Qi Ran." Deng Song took a flat computer and read the information to Yi Wei.

Yi Wei walked slowly back and forth with the child in his arms. After thinking for a while, he asked, "What is Yi Bo's attitude towards this matter?"

"He seems a little unhappy, but there is no strong opposition." Deng Song replied.

"From childhood to adult, Yi Bo has been responsive to Yi Xuan, and has never had an unhappy attitude towards Yi Xuan. Now that Yi Xuan has something to do with Qi Ran, it is enough to make him unhappy. After all, once the dissatisfaction in his heart begins to accumulate, there will definitely be an outbreak day." Yi Wei smiled and then asked, "When will Yi Xuan go abroad?"

"Just the plane at noon tomorrow." Deng Song replied.

Yi Wei nodded and asked, "Is there anything else?"

"The second old lady was investigating the one who lived in Linjiang Mansion. The investigation had been investigating for a long time, but it was secret, and now I got the news."

Yi Wei sneered and said, "They really began to use their brains. This bait seems to be right."

Deng Song looked at him doubtfully.

"It's okay, you keep talking." Yi Wei said.

"Not available for the time being." Deng Song said.

"Then go ahead."