Chapter 49: Serious hooligan

Yi Wei heard Gu Yueshan running away from the outside and was anxious to open the door, but Wu Hao stopped him again and said, "Don't worry, someone is coming again. I won't open the door after he passes there." Don't worry, I'll take you out when they leave. If you have any difficulties, you can tell me that I will definitely help you if I can help you."

Yi Wei looked at this man speechlessly and wanted to say that this person was really good enough to make up.

If he didn't go out, his bodyguard would rush in, so he walked over and grabbed Wu Hao's hand and fell hard. If he hadn't been pregnant, he would have subconsciously protected his stomach and dealt with such a seemingly tall person who was unstable and had no strength. It would have been easy and would not have been stopped by him twice in a row.

Wu Hao was stunned by Yi Wei and lay on the ground for a long time without reacting, and Yi Wei had opened the door and walked out.

Wu Hao sat up, wondering why the woman are so fierce now? Then he got up and chased Yi Wei, and he still wanted to help him.

Yi Wei originally wanted to lead Gu Yueshan out and deliberately escaped to chase him, but because of the play just now, he became him chasing Gu Yueshan, which was simply.

Gu Yueshan chased after him, suddenly stopped, and then turned around and walked back quickly. He had just seen Yi Wei's back. Yi Wei was pregnant and could not run with all his strength, and he also guessed that Yi Wei deliberately wanted to attract him out, rather than really wanted to escape.

Gu Yueshan took out his mobile phone and called Yi Wei. He found that Yi Wei's mobile phone was turned off and called the bodyguard captain. The bodyguard captain told him that he had run too far. Yi Wei chased him behind him. Gu Yueshan accelerated his pace. The people who followed him were all confused. Thinking about Gu Yueshan was taking them to exercise.

Yi Wei stopped and thought that it was so big here. He might have gone to the wrong place. He didn't want to continue to go. He took out his mobile phone to turn it on and was ready to call Gu Yueshan.

Wu Hao saw Yi Wei and ran to him quickly.

At this time, Gu Yueshan had also returned and saw Yi Wei.

Wu Hao ran to Yi Wei's side. Seeing that he really couldn't escape, he stood in front of Yi Wei.

After Gu Yueshan approached, he looked at Wu Hao and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Gu Dong, if my friend offended you, I apologize for her." Wu Hao said.

"Are you apologize to me for him? Your friend?" Gu Yueshan frowned and his eyes gradually became cold. If Yi Wei wore men's clothes, it was nothing for him to say, but Yi Wei was wearing women's clothing now.

"Gu Dong, what happened?" Wu Qing ran to Gu Yueshan breathlessly.

Yi Wei originally wanted to wave hand with Gu Yueshan to signal that he did not know this person, but after seeing Wu Qing standing beside Gu Yueshan, a sense of sourness appeared in his heart. He directly avoided Gu Yueshan's eyes and turned his head away from looking at him.

"He's my man. It's not your turn to say these words to me. Go away!" Gu Yueshan was also angry when he saw Yi Wei hiding behind Wu Hao and not looking at him.

"Your...people?" Wu Hao was stunned for a moment and looked back at Yi Yi's only eye. Seeing Yi Wei looking next to him, he looked unfamiliar with Gu Yueshan, so he thought that Gu Yueshan wanted to buy and sell, so he persuaded, "Dong Gu, what kind of person do you want with such an identity and financial resources? Why bother such a poor girl? Even if she is from this clubhouse, it depends on whether she wants it or not."