Chapter 13: Dreams and worship

Yi Wei was admitted to the School of Economics because of Gu Heng. Although his grades were very good and he was in the top three in each exam, he was actually not interested at all.

The person he admired most when he was a child was his adoptive parents. His adoptive parents were very good at psychological experts. His adoptive mother's ability to see through a person's inner thoughts was comparable to mind reading. His adoptive father was also the world's number one hypnotic master. Yi Wei's biggest dream when he was a child was to become a person who wanted to adopt his parents jobs, but after returning to Yi's family, he slowly forgot this wish and chose the School of Economics because of Gu Heng's persuasion.

Now, he has decided to start his life well, so he should find his dreams. Even if he can't become such a powerful person like his adoptive parents, he wants to do what he is interested with.

Yi Wei just came to listen today to learn about the progress of their course. After this course, he will discuss and discuss the detailed study plan with the teacher.

Although Yi Wei was just a spectator, he listened very seriously. He wrote down every key point. Yi Xuan, who usually took classes very seriously. After hearing that Yi Wei wanted to change his psychology major, he began to feel uneasy and could not concentrate on the lecture. He was glad that Yi Wei studied different majors from him before, but Yi Wei was going to change to the same major as him now. This inexplicable panic made him feel particularly disappointing.

After the course, Yi Wei immediately got up and left the teaching room and went to the teacher to discuss the next learning arrangements.

He Mingshu, they waited for Yi Xuan in the hall. After a short break in the hall, they would start their own study, or the teacher would guide them one-on-one.

Seeing that Yi Xuan's expression was not very good, He Mingshu asked him doubtfully what was wrong, so Yi Xuan told them what had happened just now.

"Is he going to transfer to psychology?" He Mingshu was surprised and puzzled, "Why?"

"Yes, he is now Gu Dong's internship assistant. Can he change his major? Or are you not going to be an assistant?"

"How can he become an assistant after changing to psychology? He definitely can't do it, but what exactly does he think? It's inexplicable that he suddenly changed his major after becoming Gu Dong's internship assistant."

"What does it have to do with us? Some people look very smart, but they are very good at playing good cards. To put it more, he can't be an assistant after he changed his major and became Gu Dong's assistant. Isn't it better?"

"That's right. Let him die by himself. Let's just wait to see the play." He Mingshu read Yi Xuan and said, "Do you think Yi Wei will definitely beat you if he changes his psychology major? You are definitely better than him in this respect. Can you be more confident?"

Yi Xuan smiled reluctantly.

He Mingshu looked at Yi Xuan and said, "Why are you always so unconfident when comparing with each other? You study at home because there are more messy sports exams and art exams, and your total score is not as high as his. But what can be done after those exams? What's more, in college, you have always been in the first three of the grade. Doesn't your teacher often say that you are talented and value you very much? What's more, when he enters the psychology school, you are already in the third grade, and he can't catch up with you by plane, okay? Take some courage, and then let him see how powerful you are as your brother and how arrogant he will be in the future."

"Yes, Yi Xuan, he suddenly changed his major. Maybe it's just to compare you. You can't admit defeat before you start to compete."

"Yi Xuan, you and Gu Heng are about to get engaged. You must be happy. Don't think about other things for the time being. Don't let those irrelevant people ruin your mood. He suddenly did this at this time. He must want to make you unhappy. You must not let him do what he wants."