Chapter 84: You are the best

Gu Yueshan and others entered the reception room, and Wu Shayan and Wu Dakai also arrived. Wu Hao grabbed Wu Xuan's arm and dragged him in roughly, and then pushed him to stand up hard.

Wu Kaida took Wu Xuan to his eldest brother's house to ask Wu Xuan to apologize and admit his mistake, but because Wu Suyan had been too busy these two days, he didn't have time to deal with him specifically after knowing what Wu Xuan had done for the time being. He just let him live here and think behind closed doors first. When he finished this period of work, he would ask him exactly Whatever you think, and then punish it as you should.

But they didn't expect that Wu Xuan was so bold that he dared to do anything to Yi Wei on such a banquet.

Gu Yueshan's face was ugly, and Wu Shayan was very embarrassed. After all, it was in his house, and it was his nephew who wanted to do anything to Yi Wei. He also had a certain responsibility.

"Yue Shan, this time my negligence is also my junior who did not discipline my Wu family well. I apologize to you and the frightened Yi Wei." Wu Shayan sincerely apologized to Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei.

Gu Yueshan's face was still not very good. Yi Wei held his hand and motioned him not to be angry.

Gu Yueshan controlled his emotions, and then said, "My son is not the fault of the godfather. After all, I'm not your own son, nor did you raise. I also have many nephews myself, so I can understand you. After so many years of friendship, I know your personality and believe you will give me a satisfactory result."

"Don't worry, I will never cover him up. I will deal with it strictly." Wu Plastics made a promise to Gu Yueshan.

"Yi Wei was frightened. I'll take him back to rest first, so I won't disturb you in dealing with housework." Gu Yueshan took Yi Wei's hand and said.

"I'll send it to you." Wu Shayan saw that Gu Yueshan was really angry this time. Usually, there was no such politeness between the two. This time, in order to apologize, he personally sent Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei into the car before turning around and returning.

"Big brother..." Wu Dakai shouted carefully. Although he was also angry about Wu Xuan's behavior, after all, he was his own son, and he still wanted to plead for Wu Xuan.

Wu Shayan looked at Wu Dakai sharply, ignored him, and continued to walk forward quickly.

After entering the reception room just now, Wu Plastic asked, "Have you found it out?"

"The news just came, and it has been fully investigated." Wu Hao said with a flat computer.

"Say it." Wu Plastic Yan said.

Wu Hao read what Wu Xuan had done to his father one by one, including everything between Wu Xuan and Qi Ran and Yi Bo, and whether he really traded with Gu's group intelligence.

After hearing this, Wu Dakai was so angry that his blue veins were exposed. He rushed over and slapped Wu Xuan on the head and roared to Wu Hao, who fell to the ground, "You bastard! Kneel down!!"

"Don't kneel." Wu Plastic said coldly, "He is not from the Wu family immediately."

"Big brother..." Wu Kaida looked at Wu Shayan and said, "Once again... let him have another chance. I will definitely punish him severely, and I won't let him have another time."

"Do you choose the eldest son and the second son, or choose him? Let's decide for yourself." Wu Shayan got up and left after saying that.

Wu Suyan's meaning is very clear, so that Wu Dakai may either completely break off the relationship with Wu Xuan, otherwise their family will not think about it in the future. The reason why severing the relationship is the most serious punishment is that after severing the relationship, it means that not only Wu Kaida's property Wu Xuan can't be separated at all, but also after he leaves the Wu family, Wu Suyan will be monitored and no one is allowed to help him. He can't even enter a better company, although he will not be exiled. On the street, but this can be said to be like this in my life.