Chapter 34: My first love is my aunt

Hu Ling said that he took a photo of Gu Dong and Yi Wei's interface. Although Gu Heng didn't believe it, he walked over immediately. He grabbed the camera in his hand and looked carefully, and the others also surrounded him.

Gu Heng looked at those enlarged photos. Gu Yueshan's face took a clear picture. He couldn't deny it even if he wanted to deny it. The person who only took pictures of the back, wearing the clothes that Yi Wei wore in the morning, should not be anyone else except Yi Wei.

"It's really Gu Dong. Is the person he's holding Yi Wei?"

"It must be Yi Wei. Didn't he wear this when he met him in the inn this morning? You think it's like floating embroidered patterns. No one can be exactly the same as his clothes, right?"

"Then the two of them, this is..."

"It must be that."

"Then you say that Yi Wei become Gu Dong's assistant. Is it because of him and Gu Dong... What?"

"But Yi Wei is already excellent. He is the first in family studies. Isn't it natural to be selected as an assistant by Director Gu?"

"So, after becoming Gu Dong's assistant, he didn't talk to Gu Dong. What?"

"But he has been engaged to Gu Heng before. How can he be with Gu Dong now?"

Yi Xuan's face is becoming more and more ugly. He never thought that Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan would have such a relationship. How can they do such a thing?!

Gu Heng was so angry that his hands trembled and turned around and threw the camera out of the window.

"My camera!" Hu Ling shouted and ran quickly to the window. Seeing that his camera had fallen into the water, he turned his head and looked at Gu Heng and dared not say anything.

Gu Heng was much more angry than him. He swept all the cups and dishes on the table to the ground, and then left angrily and quickly, leaving others to look at each other in consternation.

If you want to say that the fastest in this era, of course, it is the speed of information dissemination. In less than a minute, Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan were still walking. The bodyguard came to report to Gu Yueshan that the students studying at home are talking about him and Yi Wei, because some students took photos of them holding together.

Yi Wei was stunned for a moment and asked, "When did they take it?"

"It seems that we were photographed on the edge of the lotus pond." The bodyguard said.

"What should I do now?" Yi Wei looked at Gu Yueshan in a panic: "Do you want to deny it?"

"Don't panic." Gu Yueshan held Yi Wei's hand and comforted, "It's not a big deal to be found if you find it."

"But what I'm worried about is..." Yi Wei put his other hand on his stomach.

"The child will be safe." Gu Yueshan said, "As long as you hide the marriage and children for the time being, the things were together will spread, but it is more convenient, as long as you don't care about what other people's eyes and words."

"As long as the child is born safely, I don't care what they say." Yi Wei said seriously.

"Let's relax." Gu Yueshan touched Yi Wei's face and said, "I'm here. Don't worry."

"Hmm." Yi Wei pressed Gu Yueshan's hand, closed his eyes and felt the temperature on the palm of his hand. His mood gradually calmed down.

Now that they have been found, the two of them don't have to avoid suspicion. When they went back, Gu Yueshan walked on the street with Yi Wei's hand. On the way, some students saw them holding hands and witnessed the facts with their own eyes. They were still very shocked, but they only dared to hide aside to talk, not to get closer.