Chapter 71: Are you pregnant?

Yi Wei took out his mobile phone to call Gu Yueshan as he entered the room, but as soon as he came in, he saw Gu Yueshan standing in the living room with the child in his arms. Yi Wei was surprised.

"Why didn't you tell me in advance that you came?" Yi Wei quickly walked over to pick up the child, kissed his pink little face several times in a row, and then looked up at Gu Yueshan.

"I want to surprise you." Gu Yueshan held Yi Wei's face and kissed him seriously and gently.

After a long time, the two separated. Yi Wei looked at the child with a smile and said, "It's really a surprise, isn't it, baby? Did you see Dad's surprise?"

The child waved his hand and kicked his feet, making ah in his mouth, as if he were responding to Yi Wei.

"Do you miss me too? Dad misses you so much." Yi Wei held the child back and forth gently. Because of the missing for a few days, he was a little excited to hold the child.

"You definitely didn't eat anything at the banquet. Are you hungry?" Gu Yueshan stroked Yi Wei's face and asked.

"I felt a little hungry just now. It's okay now." Yi Wei looked at his son's big black and bright eyes. Yi Wei felt that his heart was filled with happiness and he didn't even feel hungry.

Gu Yueshan had already ordered a meal and sent it to the room soon.

Yi Wei held the child in his arms and didn't want to let go. He was ready to eat with the child. Gu Yueshan saw that he was holding the child in one hand, and it was very inconvenient to eat with one hand, so he fed him with a spoon and chopsticks, and fed him a sip of soup from time to time. It's not the first time that Gu Yueshan has fed Yi Wei. When he was at home, Yi Wei occasionally hugged the child and didn't want to let it go. It was all Gu Yueshan who fed him. Gu Yueshan fed Yi Wei skillfully.

"You came to pick me up?" Yi Wei asked, "Does the company here have something to deal with?"

"I'm here to pick you up." Gu Yueshan said, "By the way, go to the company to have a look."

"When will you go back to China?" Yi Wei asked.

"Since were are all here, I'll go to Country R tomorrow. If there is nothing important, I'll go back to China in two days." Gu Yueshan said.

Yi Wei nodded.

After dinner and washing, Yi Wei lay in Gu Yueshan's arms with the child in his arms and sighed satisfaction. After eating and drinking enough, the child was in his arms and in Gu Yueshan's arms. Yi Wei felt that there was nothing more than what satisfied him.

Gu Yueshan held Yi Wei and the child at the same time. He lowered his head and gently rubbed his face and asked, "Is the game interesting?"

"It's interesting." Yi Wei replied, "It's easier to win than I thought. After this game, I really felt and understood what my mother said to me."

"What are you talking about?" Gu Yueshan asked.

Yi Wei patted the child who was about to fall asleep and whispered, "Mom said that I am very talented, and she is only unfriendly in terms of professionally. If I don't meet her standards for students, even if I am her son, she won't let me be her student. Originally, I thought I had to wait at least wait for graduation before I was fully sure to participate in the competition to win, but now my mother asked me to participate in the competition and put special pressure on me. This is because she has confidence in me. She knows that I can definitely win. She wants to pass this competition and let me see my strength clearly. I would have more confidence in myself, otherwise she wouldn't have let me come to her sworn enemy's site to participate in the game."