Chapter 53: Heir

Gu Yueshan will take his child to review Yi Wei's house tomorrow, and Sun Qi will come to Mi's house to talk to Yi Wei again.

"I have been studying at home these two days. I specially inquired about the situation of the Gu family. I heard that the people of the Gu family can't eat well these two days, so I just waited for Gu Dong to go back to explain the situation." Sun Qi said, "Gu Heng and Yi Xuan have not gone to school or go to school in the past two days. They must be restless and don't have the intention to do anything else."

Yi Wei smiled and said, "This is much more better than telling them directly. After hanging them for so two days, they began to enter a weak state after being mentally tense. Today, even if there are many of them, Gu Dong can fully control the situation."

"It's a pity that I can't appreciate the expressions of those people with my own eyes. It must be very interesting." Sun Qi said, "You can describe it to me then."

"Okay." Yi Wei nodded.

In the hall of the Gu family's main house the next morning, the old and young of the Gu family arrived. They were not from the Gu family. It was not easy for the main house today. They could only wait for news in the secondary house or their own home.

There were continuous comments in the hall. The two old ladies sat face to face, with no expression on their faces and without saying a word. They seemed calm, but in fact, their hearts had been rough for a long time.

Jiang Shuqin sat behind Xu Hua, clenched her hands tightly on her lap, and kept meditating in her heart with her eyes closed. Don't be your own son.

Gu Heng worked very hard to keep calm, because his uncles also thought of the possibility that his fourth uncle deliberately released the news to see their reaction. Maybe the so-called double full moon wine was not really a double-month banquet for children at all. But as soon as he thought of the possibility that his fourth uncle really had his own son, his hand trembled uncontrollably.

Gu Yueshan and Yi Wei took a break after breakfast before taking their children out to review their home.

It was not until Gu Yueshan took Yi Wei's hand and walked in with a baby basket in person that the hall immediately calmed down. Everyone looked at the baby basket in his hand and became more nervous.

After Gu Yueshan sat down at the main position above the middle, Yi Wei sat down beside him. Gu Yueshan carefully put the baby basket beside him, and then gently opened the cover outside the baby basket. Seeing the child looking at him without crying or crying with his eyes open, he smiled.

Gu Yueshan's loving look shocked those who saw it. Unexpectedly, Gu Yueshan, who usually looked cold most of the time, would have such an expression.

Just before they could recover, Gu Yueshan had taken the child out of the baby basket, and the method of holding the child was quite proficient.

"Introduce this child to you. His name is Gu Yao. You don't have to ask or guess. This is the biological son of Yi Wei and me." Gu Yueshan looked at Secretary Wu, motioned that he would show them the printed paternity test, and then said, "This is a paternity test. You can have a good look."

Gu Yueshan's own child was enough to shock them. This child was actually given birth to him by Yi Wei. They really concealed it deeply and calm enough before. The children didn't let them know publicly until almost two months later.

"Is it Yi... Yi Wei that gave birth for you?" Xu Hua has been trying to keep calm, but her hand still couldn't help trembling, because not only Gu Yueshan even to her own mother, but also Yi Wei dared to lie to her. What he said before was all fake!