Chapter 70: What do you think is a victory

Jack said with appreciation, "You are really awesome and talented. I'm looking forward to your future development."

"Thank you for your compliment." Yi Wei said with a smile.

"It's over." Jack said, "You can go out and wait for the results to be announced."

"Don't worry." Yi Wei said, "There are still two minutes left. Please let me finish the final judgment."

Jack looked at Yi Wei doubtfully and said, "Have you finished yet?"

In order not to delay time, Yi Wei said directly, "When I just said about your wife's passionate killings, judging from your wife's height and weight, and your son's height and weight, your wife must not be as strong as your son's strength, and your son and Susan are two people. How can't you stop your wife? Where's Zi? Another possibility is that you heard the movement to catch up the building. After asking what had happened, you grabbed a knife and killed Susan while your son stopped your wife. Because your son didn't have time to stop you, and Susan didn't have the strength to stop you and didn't have time to escape, so the murderer was actually you."

The jury and the waiting hall were quiet, and they didn't expect such a reversal.

The psychologist sitting opposite Yi Wei was also stunned. He didn't expect that his guidance would fail. The three contestants in front of him were guided by him to think that the analysis was completely correct. In fact, he was only one large part right, but the key point was wrong. It seems that what he did in front of him went too smoothly and too indulgently here, but this can't be an excuse. It's true that he lost.

Just after 30 minutes, Yi Wei stood up and said, "Thank you for your hard work. I'll wait for the results to be announced."

Yi Wei went outside and handed in the content recorded when he asked, which included a judgment on whether he said the truth or lie to the psychologist, and the intention to judge why he answered like this, which will also become the criteria for the judges to give a rating, and will be made public.

After Yi Wei entered the VIP room, he looked at Michelle and shouted, "Mom."

"Well done." Michelle said.

"It's all taught by my mother. I think this kind of competition is quite interesting." Yi Wei said with a smile.

It was Michelle who taught him. Compared with a brain, it was better to deliberately say the answer in a big direction, but the details were wrong, and then observe the other party's look, determine whether the other party's state has relaxed, and then say that he really feels the right answer, no matter what he says. By the way, it's still wrong. At this time, even if it's a moment, the other party may have a real reaction, and the reaction of this moment is very important and must not be missed, because if you want to change the answer, there will only be only the last few dozens of seconds.

The result of the semi-finals came out. Yi Wei won the final in one group, and Qi Ran won the second group to enter the final. The two played a final match to determine the final winner.

There is no extra break. The finals will start immediately after lunches.

The reason for the tight arrangement of the final is that the contestant who entered the finals has just finished the game in the morning, and his mental and concentration will enter a state of fatigue. After lunch, the food needs to be digested, and the body and brain are more likely to be tired. In this state, it is easier to see the real strength of the contestants. .

Yi Wei and Qi Ran entered the room at the same time. When the door was closed, they sat down face to face.

Because there may be personal privacy during the final process, the public competition process will not be carried out. Only the judges who have signed a non-disclosure agreement can watch the whole game process.