Chapter 64: Home and outside

Wei Nanfeng helped Yi Wei get everything done. Yi Wei looked at the information Sun Qi took to him and said, "Thanks Wei Dong for me."

"Hmm." Sun Qi nodded.

Yi Wei looked at him and said, "You help me ask Director Wei to deal with this matter. Director Wei must have benefited you, right? How can I thank you?"

Sun Qi's face suddenly turned red. He lowered his head and said, "Why so polite to me?"

"I should thank you, but Director Wei should thank me. Is this offset?" Yi Wei deliberately looked at Sun Qi jokingly and asked.

"You said yes, don't say that." Sun Qi quickly changed the topic and said, "Tell me about your next plan. What the old lady wants to do? Have you thought about it?"

"It's not difficult to guess what she wants to do. Gu Dong has his own children, so it is definitely impossible for Gu Heng to give the company's shares. If I have the first child with Gu Dong, there will be a second and third child. I gave birth to each child, and the more stable my position in the Gu family will be. Now I have Gu Dongdang backer. No one in the Gu family can do anything to me. Under such circumstances, what else do you think they can do?" Yi Wei looked at Sun Qi and asked.

Sun Qi thought carefully for a while and said, "In that case, they don't seem to be able to do anything. No matter what they want to do to you, Gu Dong can't pass first."

"But sit down and wait to die. If you do nothing, do you think they will be willing?"

"According to their character, it must be unwilling." Sun Qi must have said.

"In order to let Gu Heng pass to Gu Dong, they can inherit Gu's property in the future. I don't know how much effort they have spent. And I suddenly parachuted my child to my home, breaking their dreams overnight. In terms of their personality, it's easy to think about how unwilling they will be." Yi Wei said, "It is precisely because of this strong reluctance that he will not miss any opportunities that can be used, and I, the women's clothing in Linjiang mansion, is the only opportunity they can take advantage of at present."

Sun Qi seems to understand.

In the west sub-house of the Yi family, the information about the false identity of women's clothing has been sent to Xu Hua.

After carefully reading all the information, Xu Hua put it on the table next to her and said, "No wonder Yue Shan hides her so strictly and looks so beautiful. If she puts it in the past, it will be a beauty disaster. It's just that the family background is too bad, and it's still dumb."

"The old man said that such a family background is also dumb. I'm afraid it's not easy to fight with Yi Wei. After all, these two points have cut off her the possibility of becoming the wife of the Gu family owner." Assistant Qian said.

"The poor family is better to control. Without parents, he is still dumb... It's better." Xu Hua said.

"Why is this better?" Assistant Qian asked puzzledly.

Xu Hua did not answer him immediately, but said, "Go back and contact your old man when I have come up with my plan."

"Okay." Assistant Qian turned around and left and went back to Jiang Jia to report.

Gu Heng walked to Xu Hua and picked up the information and planned to have a look, but as soon as he saw those photos, he was immediately stunned. The speed of his heartbeat gradually accelerated, and he felt heartbeat in a few photos. This was the first time in his life.

After adjusting his mood and expression, Gu Heng said to Xu Hua, "Grandma, why don't you let me do this matter?"

"You?" Xu Hua looked at Gu Heng, turned her head and looked at the photos and said, "You are not interested in this woman, are you?" This is your uncle's woman. Don't bother me.