Chapter 44: Intentional entanglement

Mi Xue turned her computer screen to Yi Wei and said, "Look at this award-winning paper."

Yi Wei nodded and looked at it carefully.

After he finished reading it, Mi Xue asked, "What do you think?"

"It's really good. It's worthy of an award-winning paper." After saying that, Yi Wei clicked on to see the author's name. When he saw the name Alen Chien, he was stunned for a moment.

"It can be seen from this paper that the person who wrote this paper is not in his mind and has an extreme personality." Michelle said.

"Ah?" Yi Wei blinked doubtfully, thinking that he had missed something too quickly when he saw it just now, so he said, "I'll watch it again."

Although Yi Wei knew that Qi Ran was indeed not a good person, he really didn't see from the paper where Qi Ran's mental skills were wrong, but thinking about his current extent, he couldn't see what a psychologists at the level of the adoptive mother seemed to see, so it seemed normal, so he said, "I still haven't seen anything."

"I have also read his book, which is not only full of hypocrisy and hypocrisy, but also shows that he is an extremely self-centered person." Mi Xue commented.

Yi Wei knew that what his adoptive mother said was not wrong at all, but that was because he had memories of his previous life. From this paper and that book, he really didn't see it.

"Got you two years to find out the problems in this paper." Michelle said.

"Two years...so long?" Yi Wei was a little disappointed. His adoptive mother clearly said before that he was very talented.

"Don't think it's a long time for two years. His thesis has been corrected by someone, and since he can win the award, it shows that he is hidden enough. If you can find out all the problems in the paper within two years, then it shows that your talent is far above this person."

"I know." Yi Wei suddenly felt a momentum in his heart and thought that he must fulfill the requirements of his adoptive mother within two years.

Although Yi Wei has refused to join the study group formed by Qi Ran. After he had spread everything out, Qi Ran also knew that he could not join and did not give up inviting him to join and even invited some students of Xiang College to join his study scores on the grounds of repaying for taking classes at Xiang College that year. Enjoy the group and put forward a strong desire for Yi Wei and Sun Qi to join.

The vice president even personally persuaded Yi Wei to agree to join and said a lot of benefits. Yi Wei knew that the vice president was for his own good and thought it was a good opportunity to improve and make rapid progress, but not to mention Qi Ran ulterior motives first. Even if he had no purpose, Yi Wei didn't like him in his heart. No matter how strong his learning ability was, he did not care to join his learning and sharing group.

It happened that Qi Ran took the students of the School of Psychology to Xiang College to help them understand the curriculum, arrange the course plan, and also determine the list of students in Xiang College to join his study group.

"Yi Wei, how are you thinking about it?" Qi Ran looked at Yi Wei with a smile and asked, as if nothing had happened before.

Yi Wei looked at Qi Ran's face and thought that he was really good at camouflage. If he didn't know what kind of person he was, he might not be sure whether he pretended or not.

Yi Wei smiled and said, "Let me put it bluntly. With your learning experience, I don't like it at all. I despise you, so I will definitely not participate in any group."

Qi Ran showed an unexpected and injured look, and the professor and students of the School of Psychology who followed him showed great anger.

"Vice President Sun, what does he mean?" Professor Chen said angrily, "Are the students of Xiang College so uneducated? It really makes me know!"