Chapter 8: Brought back

After Yi Wei and Gu Yueshan had dinner together, they sat face to face with a serious atmosphere.

"The people who arrested you came for your adoptive mother, Mrs. Mi Lei. The purpose of arresting you should be to threaten her." Gu Yueshan said, "I'll go back to China tomorrow and you can come with me."

Yi Wei also planned to persuade Gu Yueshan to allow him to stay here to have a baby, but if it was dangerous to stay here then he could definitely not stay.

"What will my mother do after I return to China?" Yi Wei said what he was most worried about now: "Not to mention going back to China with me, she will definitely not want to leave where she lives now."

"I will persuade her to go back to China with us." Gu Yueshan said.

Yi Wei sighed that his adoptive mother was not so easy to be persuaded. Those who tried to convince her would eventually be persuaded by her. When she was mentally unstable, she could tell other psychotherapists melancholy.

"Whether she wants it or not, you must go back with me." Gu Yueshan said, "After returning to China, register for marriage first."

Yi Wei was very entangled and uncomfortable. Before the child was born, he did not want to return to China, let alone with Gu Yueshan knowing that his adoptive mother was in danger. But he is pregnant and can't take risks, and when he stays, he is likely to be dragged down.

"I... I think, for the time being..." Yi Wei didn't know what to say first because his brain was too confused.

"You don't want to marry me?" Gu Yueshan frowned and said, "Do you want your child to be an illegitimate child because you can't let go of Gu Heng? We can discuss divorce after the child is born, but my eldest son or eldest daughter must not be an illegitimate child."

"Please listen to me first." Yi Wei organized the words in his heart, and then looked at Gu Yueshan and said, "My idea is that the child must have a legal birth, so I will marry you. After the child is born, we can't divorce immediately. I hope we can maintain a marriage relationship for at least five years. If you divorce five years later, neither you nor me can have a second child until the child is thirteen years old."

"These can be slowly discussed after returning to China. We can make a detailed prenuptial agreement to list all the things you want me to do. I will promise you if you can agree, as long as you give birth to the child well." Gu Yueshan said

Yi Wei nodded. He was very confused now, and he couldn't say much of what he wanted to say clearly. In short, he solved the problem of her adoptive mother first. Even if she didn't want to go back to China with him, he must let Gu Yueshan find a way to protect her safety, and the rest will be said after returning to China.

After taking a shower, Yi Wei sat at the head of the bed and rubbed his eyebrows.

"Are you uncomfortable?" Gu Yueshan looked at Yi Wei and said, "Are you going to the hospital? Or should I ask the doctor to come and show you?"

"No need." Yi Wei shook his head and said, "It's not physical discomfort, it's worry."

"I'll figure it out." Gu Yueshan said.

Yi Wei nodded and lay down.

Although the two slept in the same bed, because the bed was large, there was a wide distance between them.

Yi Wei slept in the afternoon and couldn't sleep at all. The main reason was that he thought those people were coming for him, but he didn't expect to be for his adoptive mother, so he was even more worried. Thinking that he didn't even know the final situation of his adoptive mother in his previous life, and he didn't even have an adoptive mother in his dream after death, he felt even more guilty.