Chapter 82: Disassembled

Yi Wei specifically talked to Gu Yueshan about letting him receive Mi Xue's treatment. Gu Yueshan didn't want Yi Wei to worry. He also knew that this situation was a crisis that was temporarily hidden and likely to be exposed. It was really dangerous not to cure it as soon as possible, so he agreed.

Yi Wei had a detailed discussion with Mi Xue. After understanding all the specific situation of Gu Yueshan, Mi Xue told Yi Wei that it was more appropriate for him to treat Gu Yueshan in person, because he was the only one who could make Gu Yueshan trust and relax his vigilance. Mi Xue agreed to assist and guide Yi Wei.

Michelle is still studying the specific treatment process and plan, so it will take some time before the formal start of treatment.

Yi Wei guarded Gu Yueshan and asked him to have a good rest for two days. After confirming that he had recovered, he let him go to work in the company.

Yi Wei has also replied to Yi Bo, saying that he agreed to cooperate with him. In fact, he just wants to see what Yi Bo plans to do next, and also wants to know what Yi Bo has mastered the handle of the Jiang family or the Xu family. He thinks that through this cooperation with Yi Bo, he may know.

Since Yi Wei agreed to cooperate with Yi Bo, he naturally had to show his sincerity. His way to show his sincerity was to give Wu Xuan some warnings and let others think that even if he valued Yi Jia as much as the Mi family, he would not allow others to suppress the Yi family. Of course, this is just a temporary plan. When he achieves his goal, what to do or what?

Yi Bo and Wu Xuan were very good friends before. Their parents knew it, but recently, their parents only knew that the relationship between Yi Bo and Wu Xuan seemed to have faded, but they did not know the reason.

Yi Bo told his parents that because of Wu Xuan's persuasion, the Wu family was willing to cooperate more with their family. Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen felt that although it was Uncle Wu Xuan's family who controlled Wu Chuang Group, and his father had no say in the group, the current situation of the Yi family did not have a picky position at all, and others were willing to take the initiative to help them, which was to release goodwill to their family. In any case, they should express their gratitude. That's right.

So Yi Bo proposed that the two families had a meal together. Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen didn't think much about it and immediately agreed to let Yi Bo arrange it as soon as possible.

After Yi Bo went upstairs and walked into the room, his eyes immediately changed. Then he contacted Qi Ran and asked him to tell Wu Xuan about this matter. After Qi Ran agreed, he asked him if he could go with him. Yi Bo said yes, Qi Ran was very happy and immediately contacted Wu Xuan.

After they agreed on the time and place, on the same day, the two families arrived at the booked hotel private room, and both Yi Xuan and Qi Ran also went.

After the two families greeted each other for a while, they sat down and chatted while waiting for the dishes.

"I'm sorry, as an outsider, I shouldn't have appeared on such an occasion today." Qi Ran said with a little embarrassment.

"I invited Brother Qi Ran to come, and I also agreed. There was a little misunderstanding between Brother Qi and Brother Wu Xuan before. Thanks to Brother Qi Ran, they made up." Yi Xuan looked at Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen and said, "Mom and Dad, you won't mind, do you?"

Yi Xuan said so. How could Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen still mind? Of course, they didn't mind.

So the two families chatted again, but Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong soon felt that not only did Wu Xuan's parents look very interested, but also Yi Bo and Wu Xuan had been silent. However, Qi Ran, an outsider, tried to adjust the atmosphere several times, which made them confused.