Chapter 69: Whoever loses and wins

After the game in the A division, a large number of people were eliminated, and only eight people left entered the semi-finals because the number of people was small. After the semi-finals in the morning, the finals were held directly in the afternoon.

The content of the semi-finals is that two psychologists got different life scripts and drew lots. The contestants asked one of the psychologists, then judged whether he was telling the truth or lies, and obtained the information he needed to know from the content of the questions and conversation. Experts will guide and deceive participants.

This semi-final is a competition between the contestants and psychologists. In the end, the two winners in each group will enter the final.

In the waiting hall, there are already people waiting to watch the game. After the game starts, the whole game will be broadcast live on the big screen on the wall.

Michelle's students also came today. Yi Wei helped Michelle push the wheelchair, and her other students followed. They entered the VIP room directly through the internal passage.

"Mom." Yi Wei walked to Mi Xue and shouted.

"Go ahead." Michelle looked at Yi Wei and said.

Yi Wei nodded, then turned away from the VIP room, walked outside the contestant waiting room to draw lots.

Yi Wei drew to Room 1. After he entered Room 1, he saw that among the other three waiting contestants, there was no Qi Ran, that is to say, Qi Ran was in Room 2 next door. However, although the two of them are in different groups, they may not be in the final in the end. Maybe there will be a dark horse.

The other three looked at the "script" carefully. Yi Wei also walked over and sat down, then opened the "script" and looked through it. The four people are four different stories, all of which are real events, but it is unknown when it happened. The "script" that Yi Wei got was called Susan's Death. He wanted to ask who killed Susan.

The "script" they got was not as detailed as the two psychologists, only some simple character introductions and general story content. Of course, the two psychologists did not know exactly what they knew. This is a psychological battle.

Each participant has 30 minutes to ask questions. After the question is over, he can leave the waiting room and go to the hall.

After the first three were finished, Yi Wei took a deep breath, then put down the "script" and got up into the inquiry room, and Qi Ran next door had also got up and walked into another inquiry room.

"Hi, Jack." Yi Wei sat down while greeting.

"Hi." Jack also raised his hand to greet Yi Wei with a very relaxed attitude.

"Is it really just a friendship between you and Susan?"

"On the surface is like this." Jack said, "But in fact, she has been seducing me and we steal. I have been in love for a few times, so it's also a lover relationship"

Yi Wei nodded, recorded what he said, and then continued to ask, "Have you ever had an affair at home?"

"Of course, she is a neighbor of our family. She lives so close that she often comes to my house and sometimes cooks dinner with my wife."

"Have you ever found out about her affair?"

"She probably found it."

"About?"

"My wife also has a lover outside. We agreed to play separately, and even if she finds out, she won't say it."

"Is the food she cooked better, or is the food your wife made better?"