Chapter 85: Knot

Yi Xuan moved out and lived there. He didn't dare to contact Qi Ran any longer. In addition to worrying that if he contacted Qi Ran again, his parents would never forgive him again, in fact, he also knew that things had happened like this, and Qi Ran would not have ignored him again.

Because he couldn't continue studying abroad, Yi Xuan decided to continue to go back to school and go home to class. He now lives alone and feels a little lonely, so he spends most of the time at home.

During the period when Yi Xuan returned home to school, Gu Heng did not take the initiative to talk to him. Every time Yi Xuan met him, he stared at him with a mobile phone. It felt like there was only that mobile phone in his eyes, and he could no longer feel the existence of others or things, which made Yi Xuan confused and uncomfortable. .

Yi Xuan had already confirmed that he didn't like Gu Heng in his heart, but since he returned to China, Gu Heng has never come to him. Although this matter did not make him sad, he was still somewhat uncomfortable. After all, he grew up with Gu Heng and grew up, and he cared about him the most. In addition to his family, it is Gu Heng. Even if they have terminated their marriage contract, Gu Heng ignores him so much, right? Obviously, when he first broke up his marriage contract, he was so unwilling and said that he would marry him. Did he change his mind so soon? What on earth can fascinate him so much in his mobile phone?

Yi Xuan sat in the hall, in a daze while waiting for the class. As soon as he looked up, he saw Yi Wei coming in from the door, followed by a group of people behind him.

Gu Chang walked next to Yi Wei, holding a flat computer in his hand, and finally determined the recommendation list with him. After Yi Wei and Gu Chang sat down, Gu Chang took several documents from his assistant, opened them one by one and made it clear to Yi Wei, and asked Yi Wei to sign. Those who get the documents that Yi Wei has signed quickly leave to complete their work.

Gu Chang didn't have class today. He came to find Yi Wei to determine his job. After confirming, he went to the office.

Yi Wei sat alone waiting for class time. Someone kept greeting him. Yi Wei nodded to them politely, and then continued to look at his flat computer. He has been very busy these days, but he can't drop anything about his studies. Even if he works harder, he has to finish what he should do.

Yi Xuan saw the children of the Yi family coming in, then walked to Yi Wei to say hello to Yi Wei, and then left directly to the classroom. After he moved out of the Yi family and returned home to school to continue the class, the children of the Yi family did not come to greet him.

Yi Xuan sighed in his heart, and couldn't help feeling that his heart was cold. In the past, when he was in the Yi family, the relatives of the Yi family did not flatter him. Now he just moved out temporarily, and no relatives of the Yi family ignored him anymore. Human beings are really real.

Let's take a look at Yi Wei. In the past, he was ignored in the Yi family, but because he married Gu Yueshan, even if those people want to line up to to show him, they may not be able to line up. Sure enough, feng shui takes turns. Yi Xuan told him not to envy or be jealous, but he couldn't help feeling sad and crying.

It was time for Yi Wei to attend class. He got up and walked to the teaching room. Then Yi Xuan saw Gu Heng coming in. Gu Heng still took his mobile phone and looked at it from time to time without paying attention to Yi Xuan at all.

After Gu Heng sat down, Yi Xuan finally couldn't help getting up and walking towards him.

"Gu Heng." Yi Xuan stood in front of Gu Heng and shouted.

Gu Heng looked up at him, was stunned for a moment and said, "What's the matter?"

These three words of Gu Heng were like a heavy punch in Yi Xuan's heart, which made his breathing pause. He suppressed the sultry feeling in his heart and said to Gu Heng, "Are you free tonight? Let's have dinner together. I want to talk to you."