Chapter 79: This is punishment

Yi Xuan suddenly returned home without prior notice. He looked at him and was stunned for a moment, and then Yi Hong said, "I'm back."

"Mom and Dad, I miss you. Come back and see you." Yi Xuan said with a smile.

After all, they have raised their children for more than 20 years. Zhao Zhen and Yi Hong are actually reluctant to say too much to him, but Zhao Zhen is in a bad mood today, so he said, "I'm tired. Go back to my room to rest first. If you have anything, let's talk about it tomorrow."

Yi Xuan looked at Zhao Zhen, who didn't look well, turned upstairs. He opened his mouth but didn't dare to shout. He could only look at Yi Hong and Yi Bo at a loss.

"You just came home today. You must be tired. Go and have a rest." After saying that, Yi Hong also turned around and returned to his room.

Only Yi Xuan and Yi Bo were left. Yi Xuan looked at Yi Bo and asked, "Brother, are my parents still angry with me?"

Yi Bo shook his head and said, "It's none of your business. It's the company that annoys them."

"Isn't the company's situation better?" Yi Xuan asked.

"After you broke up your marriage contract with Gu Heng, many of the previous companies they cooperated with chose other companies." Yi Bo said, "My parents are upset. In fact, you shouldn't come back at this time."

"Yi Wei, is he really not helpful at all?" Yi Xuan.

"It's rare for him not to fall into the well. It's better to expect money from heaven to fall into the sky than to help." Yi Bo said sarcastically.

"Brother." Yi Xuan opened his mouth and said speakingly, "Brother Qi Ran has returned to China. He said... he hopes to help you."

Yi Bo was silent and said nothing.

When Yi Xuan said Qi Ran before, Yi Bo was very unhappy, but now he has nothing to say, but he is silent.

Yi Xuan thought it was a good opportunity, so he said, "Why don't I ask Brother Qiran to come out and let's have dinner together?"

"I'll think about it. You can go back to your room to rest." After saying that, Yi Bo also got up and went back to the room.

The next day, Yi Hong and Zhao Zhen went to Yi Wei again, and Yi Wei also saw them this time.

After listening to their complaints, Yi Wei said, "I don't have a say at all about the company. Do you think I can still control all the companies under Gu Group. If they want them to cooperate and sign with, they will cooperate and sign with? You are so worthy of me."

"There is not much difference between choosing to sign a contract with our company and Mijia Company. It only takes Gu Dong's words." Zhao Zhen looked at Yi Wei and said, "Or you can imply with Mr. Lin that it can also have the same effect. Mr. Lin must have chosen the Mi family's company because of you, because they chose us or other companies before, and have not cooperated with the Mi family's company at all. After you married Gu Dong, Gu's group flag As long as the companies can choose Mijia's company, they will all choose Mijia's company."

"I mean, I won't leave Yi Jia alone." Yi Wei said, "But as far as I know, your company is not bad now, and it is not too unsustainable. Compared with the top but more than the bottom, what else are you dissatisfied with?"

"Our company used to be stronger than the Mi family, but now it is not as good as the Mi family's company, and the gap with the Mi family is getting wider and wider. How can we not be in a hurry?"

"Why do you have to compare with the Mi family?" Yi Wei deliberately said with an incomprehensible expression, "Isn't it just your company that didn't get the contract and successfully sign the contract? Didn't those other companies have failed to sign the contract like you?"