Chapter 78: Mi Wei is pregnant

Just as Gu Heng and others were angry and worried because Gu Chang became the vice president of the new foundation, Gu Heng received a message.

"Grandma!" Gu Heng suddenly stood up and shouted.

"What are you doing with surprise?" Xu Hua frowned and asked.

"Look." Gu Heng quickly walked to Xu Hua and showed her his mobile phone.

Xu Hua took a look at her mobile phone a little further, and her expression changed slightly, but soon regained her composure and said to others, "Go back first. This matter is about this matter, and then discuss it from the long run."

After everyone else left one after another, Xu Hua looked at Jiang Shuqin and said, "You go back first."

Jiang Shuqin was stunned for a moment and said, "I... can't I stay?"

Xu Hua looked at her not to speak.

Jiang Shuqin had to get up and walk out.

Only Gu Heng and Xu Hua were left in the hall. Gu Heng said, "Grandma, Mi Wei is pregnant. Can we take her to the Gu family according to the previous plan, and then find a way to persuade the fourth uncle to divorce Yi Wei?"

"How can it be that easy?" Xu Hua said, "If you want to have an unborn child, your fourth uncle can't. Don't worry about this matter. You must plan slowly and wait for a more suitable opportunity."

"Then if we wait until Mi Wei gives birth to the child?" Gu Heng said, "But maybe it will be found out by the fourth uncle in advance. Shall we hide her first?"

Xu Hua thought for a moment and said, "It's really safer to hide her first."

Just then, Gu Heng's mobile phone sounded again. He clicked on it and said in a panic, "Mi Wei said that she has gone abroad and will not return to China in a short time, and will not contact us for the time being."

"A way to let her tell you where she is and convince her that if she hides herself, she will soon be found. Only we can help her hide from being found, and only we can ensure that she and her child get what she deserve."

"Okay, I will definitely convince her." Gu Heng promised.

After returning to the room, Gu Heng, who had just been very normal, threw his mobile phone on the bed, then inhaled hard, suppressed the sourness in his heart, tried his best to sort out his chaotic mood, and let himself seriously think about how to convince Mi Wei.

Yi Wei was chatting with Sun Qi for snacks and received messages from Gu Heng persuading him. He just glanced at him and did not look carefully.

"Do they really believe that you are pregnant?" Sun Qi ate the sweet and sour snowball hawthorn one by bite, "I thought they would at least ask you about the pregnancy test report."

"Because during this period, I have been creating a simple and timid image for them through information dialogue, so they subconsciously feel that I am unlikely to lie." Yi Wei said, "Even if they have the idea of reading the inspection report just in case, after I suddenly say that I'm ready to go abroad, they will definitely be diverted, persuade me to let them know where I'm going, and agree that they will arrange for me. This is the most important thing for them. "

Sun Qi nodded.

"Although I have my own foundation now, it will take time to get on track steadily, and I chose to let Gu Chang be the vice president. They will definitely feel a sense of crisis and secretly don't know what to do. So I used the news that Mi Wei was pregnant and gave them some hope at this time, so that Gu Heng and his grandmother could stabilize the people behind them and help me hold on for a while. Yi Wei took a sip of tea after saying that.