Chapter 14

Lin SuCi was silent.

He grasped Yan Boshen’s sleeve tightly, feeling a disconnect from reality.

Vessel… This method of dual cultivation that had always existed as a representation of evil in cultivation novels, he never imagined that one day he would unexpectedly be linked with it.

To be her vessel, if it was replaced with a verb, it meant that she wanted to…???

The girl in front of him was beautiful, but was looking at Lin SuCi, drooling, her desire to strip him evident on her face. As their eyes met, the girl revealed a lusty smile, staring straight at him as she licked her lips.

All the hair on Lin SuCi’s body stood up, and his fingers clutching at Yan Boshen whitened.

For him to live till now, meeting a lady who offered him such an invitation for the first time, it was completely different from his once sweet fantasies, and his dreams were all destroyed by this hair-raising situation.

Lin SuCi averted his eyes, looking and blinking innocently at Yan Boshen, “What is a vessel?”

Right, he was only a kitten of a few months old, it was normal for him not to understand what that word meant. If he had any trouble, he just had to leave it to his official keeper.

Yan Boshen’s brows wrinkled slightly, and his eyes were filled with iciness and cold as he looked at the girl. The smiling girls also felt it, shifting about and gradually fell silent.

When the girls were finally quiet, Yan Boshen then shifted his gaze to Lin SuCi.

This little kitten had a confused but curious look on his face that was typical of his age. His big eyes sparkled, looking at him with curiosity.

When Yan Boshen’s eyes met Lin SuCi’s, he was nearly blinded by the shine in those eyes. Turning his head around, he refused to answer the naked curiosity in his eyes.

“Little boy, you’re still underaged, right?” The other girls had already shut their mouths, except for the one holding the jade pendant, who was still trying her luck. She cast a flirtatious glance at Lin SuCi, putting the jade ornament to her lips and smiled, “Don’t be afraid. I only want to give you a benefit because I saw how adorable you are. My cultivation is much higher than yours, doing this once, you can even reach a higher level of cultivation! Such a good thing, why do you still hesitate?”

Lin SuCi continued being naive and innocent. “Jiejie, I’m still young. Everything I do I’ll seek permission from… my older brother.”

(Jiejie = sister)

The “older brother” glanced at him coolly.

That girl’s eyes brightened, and stared at Yan Boshen.

The girl’s cultivation looked pure, not like the evil type that would steal another’s cultivation. Her eyes were vigilant, but could not conceal the reluctance in them.

Too lazy to even give her a glance, Yan Boshen grabbed Lin SuCi’s wrist, turning and walking away.

Lin SuCi’s ears perked up. He followed behind Yan Boshen with large steps, and never looked back.

If he knew that because of the jade ornament, he would end up provoking such a strange girl, he might as well have gone home and just took the spiritual pills.

“Hey hold on! Why are you leaving…”

Despite the obvious refusal, that girl was still a little unwilling to give up. She chased after them and shouted, “We can still negotiate, I’ll give you money. How about 1000 spiritual gems for your little brother?”