Chapter 20

By right, Lin SuCi was not very familiar with this natural body reaction, and all his knowledge was garnered from books, movies and TV.

He had lain in bed for so many years, and with his frail body, he had hardly experienced such reactions before. This reaction that came out of nowhere really made him panic.

And the only person he could rely on happened to be right in front of him. Lin SuCi was truly aggrieved, and just passed the problem on to Yan Boshen.

Yan Boshen took a moment to register what Lin SuCi meant. His original stormy savagery had turned into helplessness, and looking closely at it, there were also traces of being caught off guard.

Lin SuCi leaned into Yan Boshen’s arms, his eyes dewy and wet. His bright eyes clouded up, his cheeks flushed, and he looked slightly alluring.

Yan Boshen took in a deep breath.

“… Is there anywhere else that also feels uncomfortable?”

Lin SuCi’s head thought passively for a long time. Biting his lip, he carefully examined how his body felt. A moment later, his brows creased and he pouted, “I feel so hot it’s making me anxious.”

What exactly did Cui Hong put in that wine? Just a small cup made him like this.

Lin SuCi lowered his lashes. His discomfort reminded him that later, after going out, he must return this suffering back.

Yan Boshen held Lin SuCi. The teenager was so weak it was as though he was boneless, and stuck closely to him. His body was heated and agitated, and his eyes were a little red from the fever.

With Yan Boshen’s help, Lin SuCi staggered onto the low couch in that guest room. He huddled into a ball, trying to use his strength to decrease the excitement of his body. However, it was of no use, and he rubbed against the bed, his legs trembling.

Just as Yan Boshen looked up, he saw Lin SuCi rolling about on the bed. He paused slightly.

“I feel so bad…” Lin SuCi’s forehead dripped with sweat. Not long after, his cheeks were flushed and damp, and droplets collected on his lashes. When he looked up at Yan Boshen, it looked like he was tearfully aggrieved.

Lin SuCi who had never experienced such a situation before had completely lost his soul in the waves of excitement rushing over his body. He was so clumsy that he did not know how to soothe himself, and could only keep on complaining to Yan Boshen about how uncomfortable he felt.

Yan Boshen closed his eyes for a moment, then extended his hand to hold the twisting Lin SuCi down. He whispered, “Endure it for a while.”

Through his palm, he transmitted a cold and frosty spiritual Qi into Lin SuCi’s body. Like a disobedient arrow, it stumbled about and dispelled the burning heat in Lin SuCi’s blood.

His eyes half lidded, Lin SuCi moaned, tolerating the feeling.

His body could not stop shivering as his temperature bounced between extreme heat and cold. His heated body was forcibly chilled, and his temperature even went down below his original warmth. In a short period of time, Lin SuCi was nearly frozen.

Lin SuCi barely managed to grab Yan Boshen’s wrist. He shivered, “… Are you, trying to, kill me….”

His excitement could no longer remain excited, and even wilted. However, the aftereffect on his body was really too serious. There was completely no relief, as the heat was just forcibly dispelled. Now, uncontrollable tremors ran through his body.

Yan Boshen was taken aback. He bit his lip, whispering, “It’s not comfortable?”

Not only was it uncomfortable, it was so painful that Lin SuCi nearly fainted.