Chapter 77

It was bustling with noise and excitement on the way to the Void Realm. As a result of encountering such an incident, it was delayed for a day.

Lin Suci reached the next city and asked around, only to find out who the person, who died in front of them, was, that day.

That person was called Zuo Mei and seriously speaking, he was linked to the Lin family in many possible ways.

His adoptive mother was the married daughter of the Lin family. After his parents passed away, he already moved towards the Lin family to go over to study. Compared with the cultivation base or level, Zuo Mei valued the cultivation of the heart more. He was regarded as one of the cultivators who had no attempt to make progress. He preserved in the Golden Core Stage for several hundreds of years and never thought of going one step further.

For a duration of several hundreds of years, he lectured batch after batch of immature, young cultivators and later adopted Lin Zhixi. He wholeheartedly raised Lin Zhixi for numerous years.

Later, after Lin Zhixi left the category of children, he was moved to the courtyard to be held captive for more than ten years.

In those years, only Zuo Mei was likely to visit him once a year.

Zuo Mei was a good person, a righteous person.

Just that his fate was not very good.

Lin Suci also did not know who had engaged to kill him. How could such a person, who stood aloof from the worldly affairs, attracted someone of the Nascent Soul Stage or perhaps, a higher cultivation base to initiate such vicious attacks on him.

The crucial point was that if the explanation was not clear, it was Yan Boshen who would bear the consequence.

Nevertheless, Lin Suci was incapable of putting an equal sign between Yan Boshen and Yan Ran.

Perhaps it was because there was a girl involved from the Lin family. That incident was like a gust of wind and the news spread all over the place. Lin Suci and the others passed by the two main cities and there was a lot of discussion everywhere.

The Bihai Continent, or the largest influential family group in cultivation, Lin Family, or the sudden emergence of the great devil Yan Ran in recent years, they had contact for the first time. With a huge incident involving human life, everyone would certainly know the kind of consequences that could possibly happen.

Lin Suci and the rest stayed for the night at the guest house on their way. In the lobby where many people came and went, there was already someone seriously talking about it, even earnestly swearing that he directly witnessed the Great Devil Yan Ran holding a sword and killing Zuo Mei. He also killed all those who came to save Zuo Mei.

“What kind of person is that Great Devil Yan Ran! He indeed is a cold blooded hoodlum!” The man was dressed in tattered clothes. He stepped on the table with one foot and another on the stool. His one hand was on his hips while one finger pointed towards the crowd. He posed with a peculiar posture and saliva was spitting wildly, “I saw him kill the gentleman Zuo Mei with three blows of swords! He cut off gentleman Zuo Mei’s ears. He confronted the Lin family who came to rescue, smiled wickedly and took gentleman Zuo Mei’s head, throwing it aside. The people who came to rescue were infuriated at the scene. With regard to that, people pulled out their swords. All I saw! Was the Great Devil swaying his sword! Killed the Lin Family’s young lady’s fiance! The Lin Family’s young lady was there too! How can she look on helplessly as her fiancé was killed by the Great Devil? The young lady pounced forward. Guess what did the devil do?”