Chapter 153

The smoke and dust gradually dissipated, and the blood in the air was about to disappear.

Lin Suci struggled in Zhongli Haiming's hand for a long time, his skin was torn apart, bleeding everywhere. Zhongli Haiming couldn't catch him no matter what, his strength was very small, but there was something in him that Zhongli Haiming couldn't stop with a ruthless hand.

Lin Suci lay on the ground, limping and sniffing with his nose.

Half of the Demon Realm had been destroyed before, and a faint light came through like a hole in the dark sky.

The mountain of demon corpses that once piled up on the ground has long since disappeared.

Here is almost half of the demon clan in the entire demon world, all of which were buried under Lin Bugui's hands.

The demon world has almost existed in name only.

The ground is covered with a kind of sand, layer by layer, rolled up by the wind, and the air is always filled with the choking smell of sand.

Bai Qingkong and the others supported each other, looked at each other, and there was some worry in their eyes.

The little bird landed in Zhongli Haiming's arms, it didn't dare to flap its wings, its big eyes were fixed on the trembling kitten on the ground, and it remained silent.

"Bo Shen?"
Lin Suci called out again.

He stopped in a daze.

The pain in his body seems to be a little unfeelable. He don't know if it's the pain, or it's covered by other sensations.

Lin Suci blinked, blood dripped from his eyelids, and he shook his head away.

As he shook his head, more drops of blood splashed out.

"Little Junior Brother..."
Zhong Li Haiming was terrified.

Lin Suci sat on the ground, his hind paws bent, and his front paws planed in the air.

It doesn't have the smell of Yan Boshen.
Lin Suci was at a loss.

What happened just now, his Boshen?

Where's the dragon?

Lin Suci raised his chin, blinked and looked around.

But within his field of vision, apart from layers of sand, there were Bai Qingkong and others with worried faces.

nothing.

There is no Yan Boshen.

For a moment, Lin Suci felt unreal.

The blood on his body dripped into the sand, drop by drop, and soon stained the sand under his feet red.

"Xingchen..."

Bai Qingkong supported Lin Zhixi, opened his mouth, and after calling Lin Suci, seeing that Lin Suci didn't look away at all, he hesitated for a moment.

"Senior Yan is very powerful, so you don't have to worry."

He reassured: "Look, the head of the Lin family has disappeared. Maybe they moved the battlefield because they were afraid of being too destructive."

Lin Suci blinked slowly, and put Bai Qingkong listened to Bai Qingkong's words.

This statement is not impossible.

But he wanted to see Yan Boshen right now, and felt flustered and uneasy if he couldn't see him.

"How can we find him?"