Chapter 49

There were so two subtle types of awkwardness in the atmosphere.

Lin Suci's tiredness and pain disappeared, and it was followed by a kind of honey sober.

There were no sounds in the silent night. In the quiet room, Yan Boshen was afraid of disturbing him, so he did not light up any candles. Instead, he relied on the moon to get light, but now there were no sounds of melting wax.

Lin Suci's body stiffened. He did not look behind, and just stared straight at the landscape screen not far away. The drawings on the screen seemed to have great appeal to him, which prevented him from blinking.

The cold mist rose and rushed forward as it condensed into water droplets on Lin Suci's cheeks. They were thin and dense, making his eyes uncomfortable.

His emerald eyes rolled around, desperately thinking, what should I do in this situation?

How could he voice up about that matter and calmly resolve that awkwardness as well as preserve Yan Boshen's dignity?

Lin Suci's eyes were wide-opened. For a while, he was unsure what to say, and how to come up with the perfect solution.

Compared to him, Yan Boshen, who Lin Suci sat on, was calmer. He obviously discovered that situation, but he was silent for a moment, then raised his hand, and continued to massage Lin Suci's sore arm as if nothing happened.

This time, Lin Suci gritted his teeth. His head was sweating with pain, and he dared not speak anymore.

In the three consecutive days of battling with the rabbits, Lin Suci consumed more than just spirit energy, it was nothing more than the emptiness in his diaphragm. However, when he faced the giant rabbit, he was hurt too much. No bone in his whole body was in good condition.

Lin Suci was uncertain what Yan Boshen dripped into the water. It was alright at first, but later, Lin Suci only felt like a burning fire, stinging non-stop, and itching him madly.

Despite that, Lin Suci did not dare to move. Sitting in Yan Boshen's arms, with Boshen's little brother  staring at him, Lin Suci was never more vigilant than the moment now. Even if the pain was overboard, he still sat like a clock, stable and still.

Yan Boshen first started from the shoulders and arms, then he slowly moved to massage Lin Suci's wrists.

"Bend over there." Yan Boshen patted Lin Suci's arm gently, motioning him to lie on the edge of the barrel.

Lin Suci straightened his waist, stiffly stretched out his hand to hook the edge, and leaned forward little by little. He feared that something seemed wrong, which brought out the awkwardness that had just subsided again.

Yan Boshen could not be blamed for the rise of his little brother. He was a healthy adult after all and there were no flowers (girls) and grass (boys) around him. It was normal that he could not withstand being provoked.

Lin Suci leaned on the edge of the wooden barrel with his back straight and at a 45-degree angle. Wiping a handful of water drops on his face, he suddenly lowered his head to look at his little brother that was steady and motionless.

Nothing happened, that's good, that's good. If there was any movement, Lin Suci really could not know what to do.

However, did he really have to wait ten years more to grow up?