Chapter 109

Li Wen’s words brought shock to Lin Suci.

“What do you mean by that?”

Li Wen seemed to be well prepared for Lin Suci’s reaction, and sneered, “Isn’t what I meant obvious enough? The origin of your owner, jailer, senior brother, and close friend, is not that simple.”

“That’s it, don’t ask me more. I’m just entrusted by others anyway.” Li Wen yawned and walked out.

“The authorization of the library has been opened for you. If you want to see it, then you are welcomed. Don’t come to me if you have nothing better to do, or I will bother you.”

Li Wen left, leaving Lin Suci standing in front of the tens of thousands of book collections. Looking up at the grey sky where he could barely see its top, Lin Suci pursed his lips and frowned.

Lin Suci did not stay in the library for too long. He just walked from one side of the stack of books to the other stacks. His fingers ran along the thick layer of dust, turning the tips of his fingers black.

His emotion was in “chaos”, but that kind of “chaos” was not something that he could describe exactly. Lin Suci sat at the door and looked at the tens of thousands of books in collection. He was blank for a while, then slowly got up and patted the dust away, murmuring, “…what’s the matter with all of this.”

After Lin Suci returned to Cardinal Sect, he looked for Yan Boshen everywhere.

The paper crane he released was still parked on a small wooden stake outside the fence, fluttering with the butterflies.

Lin Suci stared blankly as his field of vision went dark.

Is Yan Boshen not found yet?

Did he know that someone had been filing lawsuits against him that it reached Lin Suci?!

Lin Suci was panicking in fury. Rolling up his sleeves with a sullen face, he went looking for the person everywhere.

Of all the other senior brothers and sisters in the sect, only his second senior brother was absent. He always went out to cultivate, which was normal. Several other brothers and sisters were gathering in the main hall, exchanging opinions back and forth in front of a pamphlet.

“Where’s Big Senior Brother?”

Lin Suci entered the room and stood there for a while. Seeing that no one was paying attention to him, he waited till their conversation was over, before he hurriedly asked again.

Ruan Linggu raised her eyelids, “You’re asking us about your Big Senior Brother? How could we know it better than you?”

The Cardinal Sect’s only honest Xiao Lan gave some thought for a while, “I remember that I haven’t seen Big Senior Brother since yesterday.”

After that reminder, Lin Suci also vaguely discovered that it was indeed the case. It was just that before going to bed last night, Yan Boshen had always been there. The familiar scent had numbed his sensitivity, causing him to finally react to the change at present.

Speaking of which, it seemed to be like that the past few days. During the day, Yan Boshen was rarely there. He appeared once, and then disappeared. It was only by staying with him at night that it did not show that he was often absent.