Chapter 87

The fragments of the nascent soul collected by Xu Wuwang was so tiny, and the soul inside was severely damaged. It was barely kept by Xu Wuwang’s spiritual box, which stimulated the night.

Huilian folded a talisman into a paper crane, flapped his wings and flew away.

Lin Suci glanced at it.

“What are you doing, third senior brother?”

Huilian calmly said, “we need to clean up here and purify the demonic energy.”

That’s right, the place was seriously polluted by the breath of the demon race. The battlefields that stretched for dozens of miles changed dramatically, and there were many small battlefields in the middle, hugely polluted by the blood of demon race. The places polluted by the blood of demons could not return to normal for decades, and it was difficult for any plants to survive.

Since the combat power and destructive power of the demon race were so overwhelming, all the places where they stayed before had been destroyed by such violence. The scope was too large, and it also caused a great impact on the Konggu Mountain.

The demon race ate all the others, and there was half of his soul left. They would be the only one cleaning up the mess.

A paper crane flew out for less than a quarter of an hour, Wan’er and Qianqian, who flew on their swords, were already hovering in the sky and fell to the ground.

The scabs on the battlefield were full of black blood. As soon as the two girls in long skirts landed, they covered their noses in disgust.

At this speed, it was obvious that they did not come after receiving the paper crane.

Not long after the three brothers Lin Suci left, Wan’er and the others noticed it. After knowing it, they considered about it and decided not to tell Bai Qingkong. They reckoned that nothing would happen to Yan Boshen, Xu Wuwang, Huilian and Linggu. The two decided to travel for hundreds of miles and see if there’s anything they could help with.

And it turned out that there was.

There was plenty that they could do, and they had to clean up the battlefield first.

Both Wan’er and Qianqian were excellent at cleaning. Before even greeting, the two were led by Huilian and they were shown all the battlefields that stretched for dozens of miles.

Qianqian, who was completely confused, were left there in the Konggu Mountain and Wan’er.

Fortunately, before she left, Ruan Linggu promised them that there would someone helping them in an hour.

Wan’er had long since accepted her fate, she rolled up her sleeves and worked in full swing, and all the places contaminated with filthy demonic energy were purified by her and Qianqian.

After going back to the Jin’s small courtyard, Ruan Linggu brought several wood type cultivators to help to rebuild the woods.

After knowing that they would be back, Bai Qingkong had long waited.

There was a dark night barrier set up in the Jin family courtyard, which directly isolated the sun and made it completely dark.