Chapter 146

Lin Suci's eyes were burnt after Rakshasa found him. Fortunately, there is only a layer of pen spirit separated, and the power is not too great. Lin Suci was lucky to recuperate for a moment, reducing the stinging sensation in the eyes.

    Xiao Boshen's expression was serious.

Under the prying of Lin Suci using the pen spirit, Rakshasa was able to find Lin Su Ci's traces thousands of miles away, and struck him, which shows that the strength of this Rakshasa is definitely not ordinary.

    Lin Suci drew that Rakshasa's back on the paper.

    "Who are you thinking of? I always feel like I've seen him before."  Lin Suci murmured to the ink painting on the paper.

    Xiao Boshen snatched the painting and could not refuse to push Lin Suci to sleep.

    "I'll think about it tomorrow. Now you need to rest your eyes."

Under Xiao Baishen's hands, Lin Suci naturally had no room to resist, and fell asleep obediently.

Xiao Boshen sat beside Lin Suci and coaxed him to sleep. After confirming that Lin Suci had fallen into a deep sleep, Xiao Boshen raised his hand to touch Lin Suci's forehead.

The scene where Cai Luo put pen to paper into spirit was extracted from Lin Suci's memory.

Xiao Boshen read all of this memory slowly, then pursed his lips, lowered his eyes and thought deeply.

Life in the devil world made Lin Suci somewhat boring. Within Lin Zhixi's territory, they had nothing to do, only some demons were sent out to compete with several major camps, and occasionally some killings occurred.

Bai Qingkong and Lin Zhixi were cultivating something to increase his magic breath, and Bu Qi and Shu Chang also used the pretext of inquiring to sneak out and follow the demons to fight against other camps of demons to practice their swords.

As for Lin Suci, he was so idle that he was about to grow mushrooms.

When Boshen asked him to come to the Demon Realm since he was a child, Lin Suci didn't know why he came. When he came to Lin Zhixi's territory, he had nothing to do. The task assigned by the father is completed.

    Thanks to the little bird at this time.

The half-black and half-white bird, relying on its completely demon like appearance and its cry that no one outside could understand, was successfully regarded as an ordinary demon bird.

    The bird sent back a lot of news.

The current Demon Lord Dingluo has found the relics of the former Demon Lord, using this to recruit, Lin Zhixi.

As a result, Lin Zhixi hated his father's blood, not to mention being recruited, and furiously led the demons to kill his way into Dingluo's territory, and returned injured.

Even if the Demon King can't please Rakshasa, it's still not a problem to deal with Lin Zhixi who has only become a demon for many years. Thanks to Bai Qingkong who followed Lin Zhixi every step of the way, he interrupted Dingluo's attack and snatched Lin Zhixi back.

In the main hall, the injured Lin Zhixi would still be bullied by Bai Qingkong. He don't know if he would compare it in his heart, would he feel that half-dead in Dingluo's hands would be better than his current state.

The little bird jumped up and down on Lin Suci's head, flapping its wings on its chest:
          "I saw that Rakshasa you mentioned! He ate a demon! I watched him dig out the heart of that demon and eat it!"

            Lin Suci was shocked.     "Have you seen what he looks like?"

What he peeped with the pen spirit that day was just a back view, but no matter how he checked it, he couldn't match it with the person in his memory.