Chapter 47

The place was called Fushan City (Volt Mountain City), and the city owner was a golden core monk, who was a core cultivator. In the reward order, the one with killing rabbits came from the city owner’s mansion.

The requirement was to catch twelve in total, regardless of life or death, with a reward of one thousand spiritual stones.

Lin Suci attached the reward order to his waist, grabbed a lot of talismans in his hand, and checked it, telling himself that it would be easy this time.

He thought that he was already a person who had won a big victory in the hands of a killer, and he also had the power to fight against the fusion cultivator. Killing a rabbit was no doubt as easy as raising his hand.

Exiting the main city, three or five miles away from the moat, the vast plain stretched out into the horizon. Lin Suci stared blankly for a long time, and there were no sightings of rabbit fur in the windy plains.

There was a white light on the reward order, flashing and blinking, showing that the prey to be hunted, was right there.

“Boshen, Boshen…” Lin Suci turned his head, “There is nothing here, it seemed empty.”

From the time they arrived in the main city to the moment of receiving the reward order, Yan Boshen remained silent. Following Lin Suci, all matters were left for him to settle.

At that moment, the kitten could not find a hunting target, Yan Boshen only said coldly, “This is your trial.”

As long as everything was related to the mission, Yan Boshen did not plan to help him unless he was in a life-or-death danger.

The spoiled little cat was indeed very cute, but if Yan Boshen was not there sometimes, the little cat’s mouth could offend others, which caused him to be in trouble. If one actions was not good, he might have to collect Lin Suci’s body for him.

Now that he was allowed to come out and cultivate, it was better to let him do it himself.

Even though Yan Boshen felt a little uneasy, he still chose to watch.

After all, since he was there, no matter what kind of situation Lin Suci was in, he would not get into trouble.

Lin Suci’s ears drooped and he frowned, knowing that he could not get help from his owner.

Looking for rabbits… but where could he find them? Should he use carrots or cabbages as a tease? Moreover, it was still unknown whether the rabbits there would eat or not.

The reward order was shining brightly. Lin Suci held up the token while moving forward. He had walked a long way on the empty field, yet he did not encounter any rabbits.

So… the hardest part of his first task, was stuck in finding a rabbit?

Lin Suci did not believe that “bad luck”. Rolling up his sleeves, he lied down on the ground to search for holes.

Rabbits usually lived in underground burrows. If he could not see the burrows from standing straight, maybe he could see one or two rabbit holes by lying on his stomach on the ground.

Lin Suci stayed down for a long time, with sore hands and feet, he casually shook himself and turned into a little cat as he ran along the ground to check.