Chapter 69

After getting separated for more than three years, Lin Suci ran into the world’s male protagonist Bai Qingkong on the second day after leaving the isolated basement.

However, that male protagonist, who was supposed to be on a killing spree, was at a family’s clothing shop, and he happened to be forced into wear women’s clothing by a pretty and coquettish woman?

Bai Qingkong was astonished and stared at Lin Suci blankly for a long time. Then, he switched his gaze to Yan Boshen.  He glanced at Lin Suci again and his eyes eventually emerged with joy.

“Xingchen! You are actually not dead!”

The long-lost greeting caused Lin Suci’s mouth to twitch. His smiling face suddenly collapsed and reproached, “Dead, who died? Do you know how to talk? This brother here is alive and well.”

Bai Qingkong had a smile on his face and walked to Lin Suci’s front. He seemingly felt at a loss and wanted to pat Lin Suci but he did not dare to reach out his hands. He just laughed and happily said, “That’s great! That’s great!”

Lin Suci did not know what he was great at.

“Oh, an acquaintance?”

A voice interrupted Bai Qingkong’s attempt to recall their old times.

Lin Suci seized an opportunity to look away. The enchanting woman with semi-exposed clothing was curling her hair. She glanced at Yan Boshen with charming eyes.

However, Lin Suci, who was genuinely greeting Bai Qingkong, was nonexistence in the woman’s eyes.

Yan Boshen ignored the woman and he watched at Bai Qingkong. There seemed to be a little unpleasantness. Everyone except Lin Suci could notice it.

Bai Qingkong made eye contact with Yan Boshen and slightly flinched to straighten his back.

“This is my close friend, Ye Xingchen…” Bai Qingkong said as if he was about to laugh. He just held it back and his hand went over Yan Boshen’s shoulder and said vaguely, “This is Xingchen’s senior.”

“The close friend of Qingkong is also my close friend. As my close friend’s senior…” That young lady showed an eager expression on her face. She swayed her waist and approached Yan Boshen, “you are naturally my senior too. It’s fortunate that I would be able to meet you, Senior Brother.”

She only took two steps forwards. She lifted her foot sluggishly in the air but she was also unable to take another step after that.

That time, the young lady reacted extremely fast and lightly retreated to Bai Qingkong’s side.

The young lady’s face turned ugly and immediately gave Bai Qingkong the anger, “I asked you to change your clothes, why are you still here!”

Bai Qingkong received the scolding innocently, “…”

Lin Suci looked at Bai Qingkong’s slumped shoulders as he was drawn from the joy of reunion into a sort of hell-like despair.

The young lady looked at Yan Boshen as if missing his presence, but out of fear that something might happen, she did not dare to approach him, nor did she forcefully strike up a conversation. She only swung her slender supple waist and found several sets of cool comfortable women’s clothing for Bai Qingkong, urging him to get changed.