Chapter 130

Lin Suci held Xiao Boshen in his arms, and after cleaning out the broken corpses on the ground, he had time to take a look.

This is a small room, and it is empty inside. There was only one bed except for the shelter.

    Lin Suci clicked his tongue.

He took out a blanket from the space ring, wrapped Xiao Boshen up and put him on the bed, and looked outside the window.

    It was pitch black outside.

    He can hardly see anything.

Lin Suci lay on the window and stared for a long time, not knowing how this person saw him.

    And...

    there is not a single empty house outside.

    The existence of this house is too unique.

Lin Suci couldn't figure it out, so he simply didn't want to think about it.

He's new here, he doesn't know anything, and he has to think hard about how to bring Xiao Boshen to live here.

    And Xiao Boshen...

Lin Suci turned his head, and under the dim light, he could see Xiao Boshen lying on the blanket sleeping soundly.

    Human child that is so big, do he still need "milk"?

Lin Suci fell into a problem that made him difficult.

    What does Xiao Boshen eat and drink?

He dug out all the edible foods in the space ring and looked at them.

Is it okay to give him small fish? There are also marinated jerky, some semifinished products that Huilian made and put in.

Lin Suci looked up at Xiao Boshen, and stretched out his hand to measure his body length.

    It doesn't seem to work. Lin Suci scratched his head.

    Is he going to catch a female monster and come back to milk it?

    He don't know if there is such a place.

Lin Suci sighed, turned over a box of pastries and put them in Xiao Boshen's hand. He took a blanket and curled up beside Xiao Boshen.

    Never mind, let's talk about it tomorrow.

Lin Suci was awakened by the feeling of suffocation.

When he opened his eyes, there was a magnified immature bun face in front of him.

    "Morning."

 Seeing that Lin Suci had woken up, Xiao Boshen let go of his hand pinching his nose, and crawled away from Lin Suci as if nothing had happened.

Lin Suci quickly grabbed Xiao Boshen's back collar.

    "Tell me, what did you quietly do to me?"

The feeling of holding Xiao Boshen deeply made Lin Suci narrow his eyes happily. This is all the treatment he received from BoShen before, but today, *feng shui finally turned!

(*T/N: feng shui finally turned means their role have reversed.)

Xiao Boshen felt uncomfortable being held by the back collar, so he struggled a little.

It's just that the body of a three headed tall human child prevented him from exerting more strength.

    This is a mistake.