Chapter 149

Lin Suci felt an unprecedented force tearing his body apart.

That feeling is like rebirth, like death, and like the hope of being drilled into the body by all things to reshape the muscles and bones.

Lin Suci slowly opened his eyes.

In the dark world, the world seems to have been deserted, and the sky is full of wind and sand, which is about to suck him away.

Lin Suci could hear his breathing and heartbeat.

But apart from himself, there seemed to be no sound at all.

what happened?

Lin Suci blinked hard.

"Bo Shen?" He called out cautiously.

"Hush...I'm here."

Lin Suci felt the top of his head being patted, the gentle strength and familiar temperature were his family Boshen.

Lin Suci was at a loss.

"Am I blind, why can't I see anything?"

"This is what I want to ask you too..."

Not far away came Zhongli Haiming's faint voice, "Little Junior Brother, what did you just do, the world has disappeared "

Lin Suci was taken aback, the world disappeared?

Wait, what did he do when he saw Yan Boshen was in danger just now?

Lin Suci finally recalled in his mind that at that time, when he pounced on him, he had learned through empathy in the book spirit illusion.

Desolate and devastated.

Could it be that he just destroyed the world?

Lin Suci panicked.

"Boshen, I didn't do anything famous in history, did I?"

Yan Boshen seemed to want to laugh. "You did it."

In the barrenness, the sky and the earth have almost disappeared, only the blank darkness, and no light can be seen.

Lin Suci shook his all face: "...It's good, so that even after a thousand years, someone will remember my name."

Lin Suci thought for a while, and added: "Can I write history books by myself? My glorious image can't be slandered."

Yan Boshen said with a good temper: "Yes, I will compile a history book autobiography for you after we leave."

"Cough..."

"Although I am sorry to interrupt you, but Xingchen, Senior Yan, don't you two realize that the important thing in front of you is Patriarch Lin?"

In the chaos, Bai Qingkong's indistinct voice sounded.

Lin Suci was taken aback: "Why are you here?"

Bai Qingkong seemed to be silent for a moment.

"...I, Zhi Xi, Chang Yi, A Qi, Die Er, are all here. Of course, Patriarch Lin is also here."

"That's right."
Lin Bugui's voice sounded from somewhere in the darkness .

"I'm here too."

Lin Suci trembled all over.

"Xiaoci wants to write a biography, how about I write for you?"

Lin Bugui's voice was still slow, with a bit of kindness and gentleness, but Lin Suci couldn't help but get goosebumps.