Chapter 121

Lin Suci was completely dumbfounded.

    How could Lin Bugui's true self be a little demon?

Yan Boshen tapped the desk deeply, frowned and said in a cold voice: "If I'm not wrong, after he died, he thought of a way to get his soul out. The body has become his. The soul has been nourished for several years, until the spirit and body are united. After the body dies, the only living soul that can recognize the master is him."

 Lin Suci had shrunk to the corner of the wall, and he said weakly: "Lin Bugui does not return. Wouldn't it be a little...too obvious."

As early as in his memory, Lin Suci in the small world couldn't see any clues at all. Lin Bugui knows everything and is gentle, like the most normal relatives and friends in the world, taking care of his family.

During those three years, Lin Bugui's performance was so perfect, so perfect that following what Yan Boshen said, Lin Suci felt that the two person, Lin Bugui in the small world was not the same as the Lin Bugui they were discussing now.

An old monster that has been dead for a thousand years, withdrew from the living soul and seized the medium, and the dead body was forged into the demon race. What kind of monster is Lin Bugui?

    Lin Suci groaned.

This person is actually his half father, how miserable.

    "No matter how scary it is, there is nothing you can do about it, kid, he is who made you his son." Qing Fou clicked his tongue, "For now, we can only stabilize him. It seems that he has spent a lot of trouble, not to kill you, you can let go of your cat guts."

Lin Suci in the corner has turned back into a cat body, his fur has stands and his tail is almost like a cat hair bullet.

After all, no matter how scary, Lin Bugui is still willing to deal with them now, as long as they have given time, if they do not rush and decisive, they can still make other plans.

Lin Bugui, who is neither human nor demon, is so powerful that they don't know what to do. Now they just want to catch Lin Bugui's weakness and find a way to resolve it.

Yan Boshen hugged the afraid cat in the corner, and smoothed its fur. Lin Suci flicked his tail, which showed his tense mood.

But now, there is really no other way except for Lin Suci to bite the bullet and look for clues about Lin Bugui.

    "Master," Lin Suci poked his head out of Yan Boshen's arms, and said tremblingly, "If I find what he wanted, can we deal with him?"

    Qing Fou laughed dryly: "Hahaha, shouldn't this question be asking to your father? As a teacher, I am only a Nascent Soul cultivator, how can I deal with the number one person in the human world?"

       It's over.

Lin Suci had a mournful face, feeling that he was in danger.

Qi Lan wondered if he would extend a loving hand to maintain the little affection between them.

    "Boshen, let's go to the mountain city." Lin Suci sniffed and made up his mind, "We're going to hug our thighs! Even if we can't hug Daddy's thighs, we must trick Li Wen into it!"

Yan Boshen thought it's ridiculous, but in the end he indulged Lin Suci.

A single feather can solve many problems, which Qi Lan never thought of. After Lin Suci came forward to clarify the matter, Qi Lan frowned slightly.

    "I am not his opponent." Qi Lan said bluntly.

    "As early as a thousand years ago, he has already broken through the tribulation and entered an unmatched state. I haven't made any progress in the past thousand years. It is difficult to fight against him."