Chapter 86

The three brothers and sisters flew on their swords and set off.

The Konggu Mountain was hundreds of miles away, it’s neither far nor very close.

They didn’t tell the others before they left.

Those in the Jin family’s courtyard were all cultivators who had integrated their cultivation. From the perspective of Huilian and Xu Wuwang, they wouldn’t be good fighters altogether.

Lin Suci knew that there were all the protagonists there, and wherever they went, they could always turn the situation around. It might even be possible that they triggered some sort of invisible secret realms or other opportunities.

It’s only that…

He only overheard the conversation between Bai Qingkong and Lin Zhixi the previous night. He didn’t want to face the entanglement of Buqi, the sword fanatic, or the evil Xunhe. As for Shu Changyi, he was completely dragged behind by his two good brothers.

There were many advantages with the protagonist group, and Lin Suci was very confident of his owner.

A nascent soul, a villain described in the original novel, a big villain that could destroy the world…did he still need to worry about those little scums?

It’d just be another gorgeous performance.

After flying on their swords for about three quarters and leaving the populated area, they arrived at the desolate suburbs.
T

he Konggu Mountain was an endless high mountain, the peaks gradually joined the sky, and the mountain was steep. After taking their swords and stepping on the ground, they could clearly feel the aura impurities contained in the air.

Lin Suci sniffed his nose, rubbed the tip of it, holding back a sneeze.

The dead trees rot from their roots, and there were rotten leaves piled up in mountains beneath their feet. The three brothers and sisters looked around at the environment at the foot of Konggu Mountain, and they all had a bad look on their faces.

Lin Suci didn’t like it here.

It’s desolate, dead, and even with a breath of death, reminding him of countless nights in the peach blossom miasma.

Their bodies naturally entered a state of alert, ready to draw swords to fight at any time.

Gee.

Lin Suci took out Sansi from his space ring, while Sansi was on the scabbard, buzzing nonstop.

Huilian, who was standing on the left side of Lin Suci, lowered his head and looked at it for a second, with a smile on his face, “did the eldest senior brother make this for you?”

“Yeah.” Lin Suci thought about it and showed it off to Huilian, “does it look nice?”

Huilian followed Lin Suci’s words and complimented for a second, then changed the topic, “do you know when the last time I saw this sword was?”

Naturally, Lin Suci didn’t know, so he honestly shook his head. Huilian led the way ahead. The mountain was steep and the road was rugged. There were blood stains everywhere on the road, which splattered on the grass by the roadside and on the tree trunks, forming a thick layer of blood scabs.