Chapter 127

At first, Lin Suci didn't know what sense of crisis Yan Boshen was talking about.

Lin Suci, who is about to breakthrough to  a golden elixir, is still a naive cub who doesn't know the dangers of the human heart.

Lin Bugui's false body, Xiaoxun, and that little girl brought too many residual problems to the entire Sifangmen.

All the outer disciples and the inner disciples were checked one by one. Fortunately, there was no second child with a seed planted in his body, which made Qing Fou, Huilian, Ruan Linggu Xiaolan and the others heave a sigh of relief.

But because of Xiao Xun's operation, in order to protect their children, all the demon cub parents came to resist the ultimate move at a critical moment after Yan Boshen contacted Qi Lan, leaving them many serious injuries.

These big monsters come from various monster clans, some are thousands of miles away, and some are even in the northern ice field, and now all of them are seriously injured and stayed in Sifangmen for the time being.

Li Wen sent a lot of big monsters to help heal the wounds, monsters coming and going, and many little monster cubs huddling together and crying, following the steps of the adults making a group of little tails.

    Lin Suci felt sorry for them.

If it wasn't for him, Lin Bugui wouldn't have designed such a disaster, the little cubs would be fine, and the big monsters would be fine too.

    But things have happened.

Lin Suci took out all his family resources, went to the nearest demon market, and bought back all the medicinal materials that were good for the injuries of the big demons.

Lin Suci had no concept of his own personal wealth. He always thought that he was quite poor, but he didn't expect that the "medicinal" materials and other things he bought would fill up a courtyard. For the follow-up cleaning of the small hillside, Wan'er and Qianqian took some disciples of the Jin family to help, Hui Lian and the others freed up their hands, and they started to take care of the big demon when they came back. Not to mention anything else, Qing Fou is a top-notch alchemist. After several days of busy work, he wrapped up all the injured big monsters.

The little tiger was sadly lying beside the bed, watching Lin Suci wipe the medicine on the tiger mother's arm with tears in his eyes, and asked with a sob: "Xiao Ci, are you going to put my mother in the pot to cook? Why did you give her the medicine? Mother is wrapped in a layer of batter?"

    The wooden stick in Lin Suci's hand stopped.

Before he could answer, the tiger mother who had been lying on the bed just now sat up and knocked on the cub's forehead with a big knuckles, shaking the roof with a loud sound.

    "Boy, I should cook you in the pot! Don't get in the way here, go and coax your brother, don't scare him."

Even though the tiger mother was injured, she was still very powerful, and the cub shrank his head and muttered After a few words, the tiger mother almost raised her hand, and the cub immediately wrapped around Lin Suci's arm, and the soles of his feet got oily.

    Lin Suci was ashamed.

The tiger mother is a very domineering big demon, and thanks to his good relationship with the demon, the tiger mother persuaded many big monsters who had no children here, so that many big monsters worked together to rescue the cubs safely.

Lin Suci carefully applied the "medicine" to her.

    "Little kitten."

Tiger *Niang's attitude towards Lin Suci was quite gentle. In terms of real age, Lin Suci may be a little younger than the little tiger cub. In the eyes of the tiger mother, even if Lin Suci looks like an eighteen year old boy, he is still a little cub.