Chapter 44

In the mansion of the fusion cultivator, there was a big fire. The barrier bells suddenly rang, the old women in the mansion ran back and forth and yelled in horror. There was no cultivator in that place, except Chen Jia.

Lin Suci ran while committing arson. Not long after, there was a raging fire along the way. From the inner courtyard to the outer courtyard, the fiery fire could completely engulf the mansion.

Xiao Lan ran after him with his giant sword in hand, howling, "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Creating a chance for those two guys!" Lin Suci's cat body was agile as he flickered from left to right, staggering and twisting all the way.

Anyhow, if he involved himself in that situation, he should help save the people too.

Especially, what Lin Suci saw after entering the mansion, made him somewhat uncomfortable.

The group of female cultivators who had been drained of spiritual power ended up being white-headed old women in one night, yet they still did not dare to leave. Hiding their hatred for Chen Jia, they could only stay in Chen's house and live their humble life there.

Due to their own experiences, whenever there were newcomers, they would be in pleasure to seek revenge to those follow in their footsteps instead.

People like them could no longer be considered human beings at all.

Their humanity was long crushed in Chen Jia's hands.

Nonetheless, those rooms where the lights were not on still lived some people. They were not surrendering to Chen Jia's appearance, that must have meant that those people were captured nearby, and they had hopes of being rescued.

At first, Lin Suci felt that it was enough to flex himself, but now...

Sure enough, he just could not ignore them.

No matter how fast his cat paws ran, he could not get out of the imprisoned Chen mansion. After the chaos, he heard a loud roar, echoing over the mansion.

"We have been found out..." Xiao Lan stopped and turned around. Behind him, the butcher-like burly man rushed through the moon-arched door in rage with dishevelled clothes.

Lin Suci had already done what he wanted to do. He retransformed, clapped his hands, faced Chen Jia who was about to rush over without fear, and asked Xiao Lan in a low voice, "How can our Qi-training ranks beat him?"

Xiao Lan: "...If Qi-training was annoying, then we could just lie down and die."

"Well, then let's practice the foundation a little bit." Lin Suci got an answer, muttered to himself, took out the mustard seeds hidden in his sleeves and put them on. After choosing two Qi-training talismans, Lin Suci faced Chen Jia, who was a few distances away, and yelled, "Piss off you rich man! You want to use a little money to buy my life, are you kidding me?! I won't accompany your play anymore!"

The raging Chen Jia saw that the person he had spent three thousand spiritual stones for was glaring at him. It was obvious that he was just a someone who just started Qi-training, so he should be full of hostility and vigilance towards him.

When he got the news, Chen Jia's brain sounded an alarm bell, fearing that the person who was introduced to his door was not right, so he hurried over. Hearing that, he thought that something was wrong.