Chapter 6

Chapter 6: Wen Wen's reply and feeding

failed to win over her grandma, so Wen Wen embarked on her way home alone.

It was already dark when we returned to the community. She hadn't slept well in the past few days. Wen Wen dragged her tired body back home, put down her backpack, and reached out to turn on the light in the living room, which was a bit dazzling.

She was really tired and wanted to go back to the room to rest immediately. After roughly packing up the things she brought back, Wen Wen went to the balcony and took off her change of clothes.

When I was about to turn around and walk to the bathroom, I suddenly thought of the basket on the balcony and threw it back.

At this time, the basket was no longer empty, but there was something like a gold ingot, a book, a painting and a piece of writing paper.

Even Wen Wen didn't know much about painting, but she felt that ordinary people couldn't draw this painting. The long scroll only had black and white on it, and it was a landscape painting.

Although it is not as rich and colorful as today's oil paintings, such paintings contain infinite meanings.

It is majestic without losing details. The mountains and water in the picture seem to be right in front of Wen Wen, and she can even feel the water left from the mountains.

The book with a dark blue cover reads "Jingcheng Xian Yu Ji".

Jingcheng seems to be a place, but I have never heard of it in real life. Travels of the Immortal, does this basket lead to the residence of the immortals? Immortals live in Jingcheng?

Many questions suddenly appeared in Wen Wen's mind.

Opening the dark blue cover, the catalog listed places all over Jingcheng. Wen Wen found that she had almost never heard of them.

She put the book under her arm and took out the gold ingot. Wen Wen thought that the treasure appraisal programs she watched were all about looking under the gold ingot to see what she could find, so she also turned over the gold ingot to read the words below.

However, there is nothing underneath the gold ingot. It is just gold in the shape of a gold ingot without any symbols or marks.

After shaking it with her hand, it was still a little heavy. "It can't be solid." Wen Wen murmured.

But who gave these things? Isn't it a fairy on the other side of the basket? Gods also use gold?

Out of curiosity, Wen Wen took out the last thing in the basket, the letter paper. Wen Wen temporarily put down everything in her hands and unfolded the letter paper with both hands.

When I opened it, I could even smell the smell of ink, and there was also a faint smell of bamboo. The words on the letter made Wen Wen sigh with emotion.

Vigorous and powerful, the writing style is majestic, maybe it was written by a male god.

"A few days ago, a porcelain basin suddenly appeared in the galloping horse. I took it back to my house. Recently, some food I had never seen before suddenly appeared in the porcelain basin. Everyone in the house liked it very much. I dare to ask the immortal if ."

Wen Wen looked at this letter and was a little confused. The other party didn't seem to be a god.

Not only that, but she also regarded herself as an immortal. Wen Wen slightly curled her lips, feeling a little funny.

The text on the letter paper was written from right to left, in traditional Chinese. This person also referred to his home as a mansion, and also said up and down, which was related to the gold ingot taken out from it. The other party could not be a wealthy family in ancient times, right? .