Chapter 89

Chapter 89 Finale (Part 1)

White snow pressed down on the branches, half of the plum blossoms were covered with white snow, and half still maintained their original red color. Xie Zhilin and Wen Wen walked up the stairs to the pavilion.

Pieces of petals were falling, and Wen Wen felt that she was very close to these petals when she walked up the steps. She stretched out her hand to pick them up, but found that they were actually far apart. The red petals overlapped with her palm in a void across the space, and then again After spinning to the ground, Wen Wen withdrew her hand and followed Xie Zhilin into the pavilion.

Snow drifted in slantingly, and half of the pavilion was covered with snow. Wen Wen stood on the side that was not covered by snow and looked outside. Suddenly, she had a panoramic view of the plum blossom forest. The ones in front of the plum blossom forest were not completely frozen. The shadows of plum blossoms are vaguely reflected in the river.

Wen Wen was a little regretful that she forgot to bring her camera. She rubbed the hand that was exposed just now, but before she could put it back, Xie Zhilin took it.

Wen Wen leaned quietly next to Xie Zhilin and looked at the beautiful scenery in the distance, but suddenly Xie Zhilin's hesitant voice came from beside her, "Wenwen, do you want to go to see the saint?"

Wen Wen didn't quite understand what he meant. I wanted to ask, but his voice came to my ears again, "Although in the past, every time I handed in various things, I didn't say that they came from another world, but the Holy One has more or less guessed it, and the Holy One has been secretly supporting me behind the scenes for so long. "

The crops have been harvested, and fewer people have died of hunger and cold due to severe cold in various places. Many people have enough food and clothing, and their lives have become richer. Border soldiers no longer fight in cumbersome and cold-resistant clothes. When they are injured, you can The sutures taught here have saved many people; the glass products are exported to other countries, the treasury is rich, and there are also various items that have been inspired to make. There are so many kinds of things in front of you that the Holy Spirit does not ignore those who have made meritorious deeds." So I asked her

. Does she want to go to see the Holy Spirit to mean that the Holy Spirit wants to give her a reward?

Xie Zhilin said this, which shows that he is not worried about the Holy One knowing his true identity, or that the Holy One will reward her according to the identity he planned to give her. No matter what it is, it is not what Wen Wen is worried about now. Wen Wen was only worried that once she accepted the reward, Xie Zhilin would instantly disconnect and disappear from her world just like the previous worlds.

Wen Wen was silent for a while and looked at the mountain path in the distance. The birds drew a water mark on the river and ripples appeared on the river. "The rewards here are all external things. I don't want any rewards, so I don't want to meet the saint."

What she said is true, but not completely true. She really doesn't want too many things, which are of little use to her. She can earn money by herself in modern times. Xie Zhilin also believes that she doesn't want rewards or face-to-face saints, but The reason behind this is by no means just because the reward is useless. Xie Zhilin knows that she is afraid that she will disappear like the people in the previous worlds.

The petals fell in the wind, hovered, fell to the ground, and disappeared. Xie Zhilin wanted to say something, but he was not sure whether the love was considered a new bond, and his throat was a little sore.

The heating in the room made Wen Wen feel dizzy. After she returned to her home, she thought for a long time. Although there was an unknown crisis between her and Xie Zhilin that they would be disconnected at some point, she was not willing to let it go. Instead of giving up, I want to bring him to every part of my life and let everyone know of his existence.