Chapter 64

Chapter 64

The first time she met Ye Yi was at her birthday party. Wen Wen felt that she had to bring some gifts.

Ye Yi has no shortage of beautiful jewelry. If it doesn't suit her heart, she probably won't even look at it. So Wen Wen finally bought an original necklace from a designer brand according to her own ideas. It was decorated with bright white camellias and small flowers. I bought some cosmetics while passing by the first floor.

"We have to go home quickly, otherwise I'm afraid Ye Yi will be very busy when it gets late."

After the two returned home, Wen Wen only tidied up a little and then wrote a letter to inform Ye Yi that she was ready. This time Her reply was a little late, she must be a little busy.

"I've spread out the suitcase in my room. Do I need to prepare anything else? I'm the only one in my room." "Okay,

but you stay a little farther away from the suitcase."

Ye Yi squeezed Xingang When I saw what she wrote, I suddenly felt that the light above my head was blocked, and I vaguely saw the dark shadow in front of me out of the corner of my eye.

It should be Wen Wen and the others who came. Although Ye Yi was freed from surprise in an instant, she was still a little frozen and didn't dare to raise her head until she heard a gentle female voice, "Miss Ye?" Following the voice, Ye Yi put down the letter

. , slowly raised his head and looked forward.

I saw two people standing in front of the suitcase that was usually used to deliver items. The woman was wearing the light pink rose dark pattern cheongsam she gave away before, and the man was wearing a dark suit. The two of them interlocked with each other.

"I was shocked! It turned out that it was just a moment to come here so quickly. I was just reading the letter you wrote, Wenwen." Ye Yi walked over with a smile and

reached out to hold Wenwen, "Also, don't What's your name, Miss Ye? Thanks to you for enlightening me when I was in the most pain, just call me Yiyi." "Don't

stand here, sit down quickly. Who is this?" Ye Yi pointed to the chair in the room and greeted They sat down, looked at Xie Zhilin again, and asked sideways.

"He's my friend, his name is Xie Zhilin."

Wen Wen didn't introduce much. After sitting down, he remembered that he hadn't given her a gift yet, "By the way, a gift."

Xie Zhilin followed Wen Wen's instructions and held the gift box in his hand. Passed it to Ye Yi, "Miss Ye, happy birthday."

"Why are you so polite, but thank you anyway." Ye Yi took the gift from Xie Zhilin and put it on the table, and continued: "I'll take you down to sit down. Sit down?"

Wen Wen and Xie Zhilin followed Ye Yi and walked through the dark red wooden corridor to the top of the stairs.

Looking from the top down, there is no shortage of gorgeously dressed people in the hall. They gather together in groups, taking the wine glasses from the hands of the passing waiters, and the wine in their hands is brought out under the light of the lights. Some sparkling feelings.

Ye Yi stood on the stairs and glanced at the hall below, then retreated to the outer window on the edge of the third floor and took a look. In the semi-abandoned small garden that was the most hidden away from the crowd, two white figures were intertwined.

Wen Wen looked at Ye Yi with some confusion. After she glanced at the location of the yard behind the house, a playful expression gradually appeared on her face. Her eyes even brightened a degree, and there were words in her eyes that she couldn't understand. of excitement.