Chapter 74

Chapter 74

"It's raining so hard, we probably won't be able to go back, right?" Wen Wen sighed, turned to look at Xie Zhilin, and asked in a low tone.

Seeing her like this, Xie Zhilin couldn't help but blame himself, "Miss Wen, I'm really sorry. I didn't pay much attention to this day before. It's really dangerous to walk with the heavy rain." "Actually, it's not very dark yet and we can still walk

. However, there are many mountains on the way back. If it rains heavily, you may not be able to dodge when the rocks roll down the mountains. Moreover, the road will become muddy after it rains, making it more difficult to walk. Therefore, for safety reasons, you may not be able to avoid it until the rain stops. Let's go back."

Wen Wen listened carefully to Xie Zhilin's words, and then thought of the mountains she had looked at along the way. There was a section of the road next to many mountains. If it rained heavily, it would be difficult to guarantee that there would be no rockfalls. After rolling down, she thought about the bloody appearance of someone if a falling rock hit him, and shuddered unconsciously.

"It's okay, it's okay. I finished my business trip some time ago and have a few days off. Even if I don't go back tomorrow and tonight, it won't delay things tomorrow. For our safety, let's wait until the rain stops and the weather gets better before leaving. "

The platform under the eaves was quickly hit by the heavy downpour. Some rainwater came up, and the rain outside formed a small puddle. Looking at the posture, they would probably have to leave tomorrow. Xie Zhilin quickly called the people on Zhuangzi. I packed up a few rooms to make it easier to rest tonight.

Worried that Wen Wen would be a little scared, Jasmine deliberately slept outside.

After a good night's sleep, Wen Wen was a little stunned when she woke up and saw a roof that was different from the white ceiling in her room. After her consciousness gradually returned, she remembered that she was now in Zhuangzi in the suburbs.

After Wen Wen finished washing and Jasmine helped her comb her hair, they opened the door and walked out of the room.

The sky was clear after the rain today. Wen Wen took a deep breath. There was a fresh smell in the air. The aroma of ripe crops and the smell of soil after the rain came together. She also smelled the smell of food.

"Miss Wen, let's go have breakfast." Xie Zhilin came out at some point and stood behind her, watching her movements with a smile.

Wen Wen thought not to waste time, nodded and followed to have breakfast. She didn't have much appetite in the morning, but smelling the aroma of porridge and side dishes, Wen Wen swallowed unconsciously.

After taking a short rest after breakfast, the group of people set out on the road back home. The road was not affected by yesterday's heavy rain and remained intact. Most places were dry, but occasionally there was water.

Immediately swaying on the road, for someone like Wen Wen who didn't sleep well last night, this was simply a hypnotic chair. Her eyes became heavier and heavier, and finally her consciousness gradually became blurred, and her head fell to the side and fell asleep.

Seeing that Wen Wen was about to fall onto the cushion, Xie Zhilin quickly held up her head with his hands.

The touch on her hand was warm, and Wen Wen's hair separated her cheek from Xie Zhilin's palm. Xie Zhilin looked at Wen Wen, who was sleepy and already asleep, but he still resisted calling her.

Xie Zhilin was a little anxious just now. He knelt down on one knee and held Wen Wen's head firmly with one hand. He adjusted his position so that he could sit next to Wen Wen, and then moved her head towards her. The hand holding her relaxed on his shoulder.