Chapter 58

Chapter 58

After walking around the corridor and talking for a while, Grandpa He Jia might have been a little out of his mind. By the time Wen Wen and the others returned to the ward, he was already lying on the bed and asleep.

The village chief sat aside for a while, answered the phone and stood up to say goodbye, "I'm really sorry, Miss Wen. I originally wanted to invite you to have a meal together at noon, but there is something urgent on the phone at home. I have to rush back now. Maybe It's too late to treat you to dinner."

Wen Wen quickly replied: "It doesn't matter, village chief, you can go back first, we will go to eat by ourselves later, and I will bring He Jia with me later." It seems that there are really

many The village chief finished speaking about the urgent matter and left.

Wen Wen originally wanted to take advantage of this free time to ask He Jia about things. She originally thought that the village chief would not be able to talk to He Jia alone without her. Now that the village chief has left, she can ask him.

"He Jia, let's go. Let's go out to have a meal first and come back after eating." Wen Wen looked at the watch on her hand. The time was approaching noon. She called He Jia and then gave instructions to the nurse before taking him away. Got out.

Because she wanted to talk about something, Wen Wen specially chose a restaurant with private rooms.

Looking at He Jia who was eating her meal seriously, Wen Wen thought for a while and finally said, "He Jia, sister, I have something to ask you first."

Hearing Wen Wen's serious tone, He Jia immediately stopped eating. He put down his chopsticks and sat upright and looked at her, "Sister, tell me."

"Do you want to find family? I mean your mother's relatives." He

Jia was a little unable to react for a while. Since he was born, he has never I have never met any relatives on his mother's side. I have asked before, but He Kui prevaricates them every time.

"But I've never seen them before, and I don't know where to look for them." He spoke slowly with uncertainty in his voice.

"If I can help you find it, would you be willing?"

"I kind of want to meet, but I want to live with my grandfather." He Jia often saw the grandparents of other children when he was a child, and his maternal grandparents took them there. Park, for some reason, as soon as Wen Wen said it, such a scene appeared in his mind.

He did meet some and wanted to see what they were like, but he was just out of curiosity. He still wanted to live with his grandfather.

Hearing He Jia's words, Wen Wen had an idea in her mind. It seemed that conveying the news about He Jia to the He family must be put on the agenda.

"Okay, eat quickly." Wen Wen handed him the chopsticks that He Jia had put down.

After lunch, Wen Wen sent He Jia back to the ward. Thinking of letting the He family know about He Jia's existence as soon as possible, she pulled Xie Zhilin and walked out the door without stopping.

The two of them were walking side by side on the hospital garden path.

"You said before that you wanted to collect information about contacting He Jia's grandparents, so now we need to notify them according to that information?" Xie Zhilin heard Wen Wen ask He Jia during the meal, and he knew that she was going to help He's looking for family.

"Yes, but I guess it's not that easy."

"He Jia's mother's relatives are basically in the south, and the company is also in the south. We want to tell them the news, either by calling and writing, or directly Go over."