Chapter 19

Chapter 19

A few days ago, someone in the village returned home in rich clothes.

That man came out of the village and was said to have made a lot of money somewhere in the south.

He is a relatively big boss with many industries.

I heard that when the big boss returned to the village, his parents were sitting alone by the side of the village.

He originally went straight to his home and didn't pay attention when he saw people sitting on the roadside. Unexpectedly, his parents saw him and called him out on the way.

It was dark all around, so no one should be seen.

But the big boss felt guilty because of this. He arranged for people to put a lot of charging lights in the village overnight and also arranged for people to charge them on time.

Reluctant to turn on the lights at home, He Jia selected a few books with pictures that appeared in today's schoolbag. After talking to his grandfather, he sat at the door and read with the dim light.

He couldn't quite read the whole word.

But the book he picked up happened to have an illustrated version of a fairy tale book. He Jia just looked at the pictures and guessed the words he didn't know, and he probably understood it.

"He Jia, what are you doing sitting on the roadside? Why don't you go home? It's so late."

One after another, villagers returned to their homes from the big tree at the entrance of the village after chatting at night. They saw He Jia sitting on You will almost always ask on the roadside.

He Jia looked up at the sky.

Only then did I realize that the sky had turned completely dark before I knew it, and there were a few stars hanging in the night sky, which were very small and not very bright.

He suddenly felt that he was like this star.

It is not always there and always shining, and even it is just a small spot next to the moon.

But I still hope that I can be expected by everyone like a star, and will be amazed when I see it.

"No, I'm going home now."

After packing up the books and checking them again to make sure nothing was left behind, he walked home with confidence.

After putting all the books neatly in the cabinet, He Jia couldn't help but take out her schoolbag and take a look.

I didn't see any other tricks, and nothing else appeared.

"The book can come out on its own, but if I put something in it, can anyone else get it?"

He Jia boldly made this assumption.

When I was picking up garbage a few days ago, I saw other unwanted clothes on the roadside. He Jia picked up a few pieces and took them home.

When I went home and took out my pocket, I found a hairpin in my purse.

Instead of throwing it away, He Jia put it at home.

Maybe it can be sold someday, although others may not necessarily like it.

There was nothing else at home to put in it.

He Jia took the hairpin and slowly put it into her schoolbag.

It was really dark all around, and he didn't know if the hairpin he put in had disappeared, so he could only touch it with his hands.