Chapter 77

Chapter 77

After Wen Wen watched him finish speaking, she handed the box she was holding in her palm to the man selling eggs. The box glowed faintly in the sunlight.

All this seemed flawless, and Wen Wen couldn't help but wonder in her heart, could it be that the boss is really down and out? What he said could not really be his own personal experience.

The big boss has already taken the basket from the middle-aged man and is now carrying it on his shoulder. The half basket of eggs left in the basket is not very light. Wen Wen can see that it is weighing heavily on the big boss's shoulders.

He was a little unsteady in the first few steps. He stumbled while squatting, then put down the basket, loosened his clothes and adjusted it. Wen Wen looked at the eggs in the basket with concern, for fear that he would accidentally break them. When she was taking it back, she suddenly saw the shape of a rectangular box outlined in the pocket of the big boss's right pants.

Wen Wen frowned and looked hard, and the box where he put the gold watch suddenly appeared in her mind, but at this time, the box containing the gold watch was quietly being held by the man selling eggs.

Did he have the same box with other things in it?

The scene of him handing over the box kept replaying in her mind, and Wen Wen exclaimed.

The moment she made the sound, Wen Wen instantly felt the eyes of different people around her. The stall owner at the stall next to her who couldn't see her just now had some concern in his eyes. He approached her cautiously and asked, "Girl, what are you doing?" Are you okay?"

Wen Wen could feel her looking at the clothes on her body. She smiled and replied: "I'm okay, thank you, auntie." After saying that, she approached the stall owner slightly and asked, "Auntie, are you around here? Is there a police station? Well, is there a police station or something like that? I really have something to do and I can't go. Can you help me find the police here?"

The stall owner looked at her expression as if she was about to cry, and looked again. She was wearing baggy clothes. She didn't know what she was thinking about, and nodded, "There is a public security bureau under this market. It's not very peaceful recently. There will be a few police officers patrolling. Girl, wait, I will go right away. I'll find it for you, don't cry." After saying that, the aunt asked her daughter to look at the stall and ran out quickly.

People who couldn't see themselves just now can now see themselves, and they have no doubts about their sudden appearance in this place, as if they have always been here in their memories.

Wen Wen didn't have time to care about this matter. She quickly walked up to the big boss who had already adjusted his clothes and walked several steps carrying the egg basket, and stretched out her hand to stop him.

There was no expression on Wen Wen's face, and there was no emotion on the big boss's face. He smiled and said, "Little girl, what's the matter? Please step aside, I have to leave quickly, I have something to do." "Uncle, I have to find my ring. Just

now I was about to change my hand to put it on, but when I pulled it out, it accidentally flew out, and I just saw it fell into your egg basket." When she was walking just now, Wen Wen instantly thought of an excuse to delay time, and at this moment she suddenly His face was sad, and his eyes seemed about to burst into tears.

I didn't see any inexplicable thing falling into the basket just now, and the girl didn't know where she came from. The man in the suit immediately became vigilant, and spoke in a heavy voice: "Little girl, what was I doing here just now?" I haven't seen any ring. Not to mention the ring, not even the flying mosquitoes have entered the basket. I think this is your excuse." He had the look of a respected elder on his face, raised his voice and frowned in education