Chapter 31

Chapter 31

The bathroom is a little airtight, causing Wen Wen's voice on the phone to be a little muffled.

But He Jia still heard the anxiety in Wen Wen's tone.

Rarely did anyone speak to him with such concern.

"He Jia, how is your grandfather now? Where are you now? Is there anyone in the village to help take care of you? Are you okay now?" "I'm sorry He

Jia, I didn't mean not to reply to your message, but my sister is here. There have been some things these days, and I really haven't seen the letter you wrote to me, but it doesn't matter. Now that I'm back, can you tell me your current situation? I can be with you at any time now, don't be afraid." Wen Wen's

words With concern and apology, tears fell from He Jia's eyes unconsciously as he listened.

One or two drops fell on the phone screen and then slipped to the ground and disappeared.

After calming down her crying a little, He Jia made a new recording.

Wen Wen was afraid of missing He Jia's message, so she took the phone and kept waiting. She thought that He Jia would not finish listening to the recording so quickly, but she didn't expect that the phone had already come over before she had waited for a while.

Wen Wen looked at the mobile phone in the basket and suddenly felt a little scared, afraid of hearing He Jia cry, afraid of him pretending to be strong and saying it was okay.

But she was eager to hear what He Jia wanted to say.

He took out his phone and clicked on the recording. He Jia's voice sounded like she had cried. The originally clear voice was now a little hoarse, and she couldn't help sobbing as she spoke.

"Sister, you are finally back. I don't mean to blame you. Grandpa is living in the hospital now. The village chief said that someone donated money, so he helped us hire a nurse to take care of grandpa. I have also been staying at the hospital. Grandpa is undergoing surgery. I have been lying in the hospital all the time. Recently, the doctor said that grandpa is getting better. I also hope to take grandpa home." "

Sister, grandpa and I are both fine now. Don't worry."

Wen Wen replied very sensibly. I knew what to say, but I picked up my phone and recorded it anyway.

"Sister is back now. If you have anything, you can tell me as soon as possible. I will reply to you as soon as possible. If you have any difficulties, be sure to tell me. I will find a way to help you. Also, if you meet again next time Someone is holding a camera and forcing you to tell lies you don't want to tell. You must refuse. This is wrong. If you need money, you must tell me and my sister will help you." After submitting the vote, Wen heard He Jia's affirmative answer

. Wen gave him her cell phone again and asked him to contact her as soon as possible if anything happened.

After what happened last night, He Jia felt a little relieved.

Feeling that there was still something unfinished, Wen Wen turned around and saw a stack of letters from Xie Zhilin placed on the table.

I haven't had time to reply to Xie Zhilin yet.

"It seemed like there was a mobile phone in the basket just now..."

Wen Wen didn't want to write a letter. She had too much to say. She originally wanted to find a mobile phone to record or record videos, but suddenly she remembered the mobile phone she saw in the basket just now.

Wen Wen found the mobile phone among a pile of miscellaneous things, and subconsciously flipped through the recordings on the phone.

I saw the latest recording from the day before yesterday.